Thread: Naruto Live-Action

Naruto Live-Action

Best Naruto live-action there ever was or ever will be:

"Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Best Naruto live-action there ever was or ever will be:
    I'm always weary when it comes to anything "live action", but this is quite impressive. Can't wait for the second part.

Sidenote, for some reason I could see nothing but a blank space where the embeded video should be. Figured maybe it was adblock. Anyhow I saw it just fine by quoting your post.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

That was brilliant. Way exceeded my expections as the man^ stated anytime live action is involved you cant go in expecting much. This was a lot more than two fans and a camera. I really hope this becomes a regular thing and maybe one day a real show. I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be a popular show on American tv. We need our shows to start holding a higher standard instead of the same boring unimaginative bullshit we have now on every network channel.

Echoing everyone above, this exceeded my expectations. Bravo!
    "My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

RivenX3i has a lot of live action videos similar to this one. Mainly Street Fighter.

Check them out - http://www.youtube.com/user/RivenX3i

this was pretty sick, good call Sapphire. =D
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Yeah, I always ignore this kind of post, and now realize I will forever wait in agony for the second part to be released!

Part 2 (1-2 Complete Version)

Start @ 10:23 for part 2.

That was friggin awesome!

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    lol....nerdjoy. Obviously not Jackie and Donnie, but that was still cool.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Am I an asshole for saying I have a problem with the story?

still some very good fighting.

I'm so glad I clicked on this! Finally got to watch the second part!

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I really liked Rock Lee's portrayal in that clip. Too bad Naruto still kicked his ass mostly, but complaints.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~