Page 2 of 147 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your picture yet again

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Post your picture yet again

Wow, 19 replies and only one person has posted a picture.

Get with the program queers
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

what about yours?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Buuuurrn. I think I might post my picture.....maybe......as Bioalien said, you never know on the internet......

Originally posted by: BioAlien
    i don't trust english people ^^(no i'm not english..) for exemple, Y who banned me from the Gotwoot channel on IRC for no reason, so now i realy don't trust english people ^^
    Don't worry, your not missing anything.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

Originally posted by: God#2
    Originally posted by: BioAlien
    i don't trust english people ^^(no i'm not english..) for exemple, Y who banned me from the Gotwoot channel on IRC for no reason, so now i realy don't trust english people ^^
    Don't worry, your not missing anything.
    well i wanted to edit that part.. but an error would not let me

I'm running Windows x64 now and since my webcam doesn't have 64-bit drivers, I won't be posting any new stuff.

But just for kicks, here's my computer:

Resize computer picture.

And here's the infamous pigeon picture for the newbies that missed it (it is very old):

...meh...

kinda messed up

and me...

I'm official.

You can never go wrong in a picture thread.

Here's the one I've been posting her for about a year and a half now:

And here's some new ones:

Now in amazing Side-o-vision!
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

mmm spose ill edit my pic in here, cos i know your all dying to see me

Fiancee taking pics of me(christmas 2005).

Christmas 2005 gift from fiancee.

New Years 2005/2006

@ KitKat :

If I sound pissed then its all your fault and the reason

Originally posted by: KitKat
    Jadugar: Your <u>whole</u> reputation at this forum seems to be built upon your ability to find pictures. Surely you can come up with one of yourself.
    I am flattered that when you made this thread the first name that came to your mind was mine.

Although I beg to differ with your above statement.

My whole reputation? Obviously you dont know me very well. Maybe if you come out of the box called "Anime fanart" then you would know.

Yes, one part of the Jadugar's reputation is his big collection of "pretty picture" and most of them end up in One Piece, Bleach and Naruto sections which other people appreciate.

I very much like posting in threads like Hottest babe in One Piece. Forgive me for being not being boring.

I think every body in here has seen this thread weather they watch OP or not. Why? 'cause it has Jadugar stamp on it.

I dont think there is any part of Gotwoot forum where I havent posted or contributed. In "Naruto Open Discussion" you would find hardly any thread which isnt filled with my remarks and posts and those arent like shit posts. I am quite capable of having a sensible debate or conversation.

Maybe you want to check out this thread UCHIHA SASUKE vs HYUGA NEJI

It was made 4 month and 3 weeks ago and is still alive. It has 405 replies. It a thread where people like Mut@chi, AssertnFailure, Y , Terra and I argued with each other so much. 47 people took part in this discussion. Oddly enough I didnt post a single picture of any of those "pictures".

Yes, lately I have been obsessed with heavenly bodies but I hate to think that thats all I have become. Also I am not afraid to speak my mind hence my banning record.

As for posting my picture, I will think about it. Right now I am too pissed.

P.S Damm you KRB for deleting the previous picture thread. I didnt get a chance to save that lovely picture of your in that red dress.

At first I thought Ciber looked far too happy, but then came the pic with the Xbox 360, which explained something, and then the last pic with a bottle that explained everything...

Jadugar, you need to relax. I'm pretty sure KitKat's description of you was humorous exaggeration used in a specific context. Or maybe there's some other argument between you two, and I shouldn't meddle...

Edited a typo to make more sense.

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    As a general rule i don't take photographs of myself. I figure I know what I look like, no point bothering.
    That is actually a good rule, because when you take too many pictures of yourself you'll eventually start thinking "what the fuck do I -really- look like?" due to the fact that photos can be so different depending on view and etc.

Oh and Jadugar... ANGER MANAGEMENT. Seriously.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Jadugar, I'm sorry if I implied anything derogatory about you. My first post was meant in a teasing and light-hearted manner, and was not meant to be demeaning or hurtful in any way. I was trying to play off the fact that recently many people are awed by your ability to find pictures. As Kraco said, it was a humorous exaggeration. I apologize for taking the liberty of teasing you without knowing you well enough, or giving more indication of my non-seriousness in my first post. I know that your posting of pictures only amounts to a fraction of your total post count and that you have created many threads that have done very well and created lots of great discussion. I shall amend my first post to avoid being misleading.

Jadugar, your whole reputation is actually built upon being a whiny piece of shit. Get that sand out of your vagina.

Do not flame. User has been warned. Shape up or go get ready to go on a vacation.

The rest of you get back on topic.

GotWoot Moderator

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Come on you guys know how important an online reputation is.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Originally posted by: badass
    Jadugar, your whole reputation is actually built upon being a whiny piece of shit. Get that sand out of your vagina.
    *Pulls up a seat to watch the flaming begin*
    Damn! I need some popcorn!

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

And a flame shield to protect that popcorn.

Holy shit, Ciber got the Xbox 360. How good is it? And yes, Jadugar, I think you took that a *teency* bit seriously. Oh, and pass the popcorn.

Interesting....I just listened to a slashdot podcast this morning on how the majority of flamewars stem from misinterpretations of senders' messages via e-mails.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i like how, despite a mod-edit, ppl keep going off topic and ignore the purpose of this thread.

Well, heres to stopping trends....behold the greatness that is ME