Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your picture yet again

Post your picture yet again

Wow. Those two pictures look totally different from eachother. Were you at a different age when you took the bottom one?

That place over there........ahh never mind

Why does your first pic look different from the second?

R.I.P Captain America.

its not an age thing, the second one is only about a year later. Its cuz of the glasses and the hair....mainly the hair. For some reason, my appeareance changes drastically depending on my hair style. its really kinda wierd

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

psyke: as mentioned before, you don't look your age, but that's cool! who wants to look like old farts anyway?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

samsononlonghair: looks pissed in the first pic and somewhat like a rebel in the others, rock on!

ciber: wasn't expecting that, awesome, you just look average..

assassin: looks like a smart guy..*shrug*

all of you so far seem way different than what i expected! it's amazing..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
    all of you so far seem way different than what i expected! it's amazing..[img][/img]
    Same here. Especially Ciber. I thought he would look evil. But from his pictures he actually looks like a nice guy. But then again, who knows........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

I just imagined Ciber as a giant blue eye. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Samsonlonghair looks a bit like me. Weird.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Its a long way down so take a deep breath!

@ Ciber :

You are very lucky that your fiancee is well aware of your "needs".

Christmas 2005 gift from fiancee.

Horay for the new admin and his swift actions.

@ Psyke : I think you are the nicest guy on gotwoot. You need to tell us what the big secret behind your immortality is. Also what I want to know is why are you sweating in this picture and what does the writing say?

@ Samsonlonghair : Now I know why you call yourself samson<u>long hair</u>.

@ Assasin : I like your looks in the first picture, just like an assassin but I dont understand the hand signals in the second picture.

My guesses are :

1. Paper, rock and scissors.
    2. Something long and round........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

P.S I liked your first picture that you posted here where the whole picture was filled with smoke.

@ Terra : The word you are looking for is "passion" not "anger". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

@ Zinobi : If they ever decided to do a new Matrix then you are the perfect choice.

@ badass : You are not worth my time and that joke of yours is very very old.

@ Ero-Fan : Ah...............my guardian angel. Why is that every time I am in the middle of an arguement you are the first person there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

@ KitKat :

Err........I still cant gathered my thoughts to come up with a proper apology. I overreacted in my last post. I posted that and then I went to work and the whole time I was there I was thinking about using those harsh words that I used. I am really sorry to have offended you like that and you didnt even take a shot at me. I am really sorry and I mean it. I am not posting this because of other people, its because I know I was wrong jumping to conclusions and making you feel bad. I owe you one but dont ask me to post a picture of me here. The world is not ready for me. Anything else............, you name it and I will do it to make it up to you.

....Damn, no jad pic yet! Boo hiss!

edit: Btw, you are a good man for stepping up and admitting that you made a mistake.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    @ Psyke : I think you are the nicest guy on gotwoot. You need to tell us what the big secret behind your immortality is. Also what I want to know is why are you sweating in this picture and what does the writing say?
    Thank you for the compliment. However, I'm not that old. As for the drop of sweat it was just a random clip art that I inserted in. As for the writing, it came together with the photo and wasn't written by me. If you really want to know what it means, it's just some thing about "our dreams are beautiful...blah blah.... night with brightest moon light... blah blah, etc.

As for the exchange of words with Kit Kat, I also felt you were a little harsh to her, but I'm sure she won't take it to heart after your apology. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

@ Ero-Fan : Ah...............my guardian angel. Why is that every time I am in the middle of an arguement you are the first person there.
    I can't help myself. I like a good fight, and I enjoy spectating them even more. And you seem to be the easiest way for me to get into one, so...
    Anyways,
    I still haven't decided if I am gonna post a pic or not, but if I do, I'll put it here later. If my scanner works at home, I just might.
    Edit: To hold you all over till I get home, here's a pic of me I found at work - Me

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
    Me
    I didnt know you had blond hair. It must be tough having no reproductive organs. BTW I have clicked on the link under the image where it says, Report this image as offensive/adult content.

Originally posted by: Psyke
    Thank you for the compliment. However, I'm not that old.
    I was referring to your youthfulness. You are in your ealry twenties and you still look like a teenager.

Originally posted by: Psyke
    As for the exchange of words with Kit Kat, I also felt you were a little harsh to her, but I'm sure she won't take it to heart after your apology.
    This is the second time I have let her down. I dont know if she will forgive me this time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I was referring to your youthfulness. You are in your ealry twenties and you still look like a teenager.

This is the second time I have let her down. I dont know if she will forgive me this time.[img][/img]
    Actually I've past my mid twenties. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Posting your picture might cheer Kit Kat up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Me
    I didnt know you had blond hair. It must be tough having no reproductive organs. BTW I have clicked on the link under the image where it says, Report this image as offensive/adult content.
    That's why I didn't show them, someone might have gotten offended. It seems it even offended you. How, that's beyond me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hehe. Its actually more brownish blonde, but I couldn't find a paint that was close enough of a match. Damn work having basic paint and not letting me dl shit.
    Edit: Due to sensitive eyes, I put pants on in my picture this time. The link has been updated. No more crying about my pictures Jadugar. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] If your nice, I might add a shirt and pair of shoes.

Due to sensitive eyes, I put pants on in my picture this time. The link has been updated. No more crying about my pictures Jadugar. If your nice, I might add a shirt and pair of shoes.
    Bah, don't be such a prude.

I've got a picture of me taken with Shinichiro Watanabe. I'll post it when friend sends it to me 'cause I'm pretty excited about it.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    Due to sensitive eyes, I put pants on in my picture this time. The link has been updated. No more crying about my pictures Jadugar. If your nice, I might add a shirt and pair of shoes.
    Bah, don't be such a prude.

I've got a picture of me taken with Shinichiro Watanabe. I'll post it when friend sends it to me 'cause I'm pretty excited about it.
    You do know that me and Jadugar are kidding around, right? No one should take that picture seriously.
    Edit: @ KitKat- Thanks. I try to paint as best I can, having a bad right arm and all (I'm right handed). And give me back my goddamn popcorn you thief!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Aww, don't feel bad, Jadugar! No hard feelings whatsoever. I truly appreciate your sincerity, and the past is in the past, I don't let it affect the future. We're cool *hugs* And the same as I said to BioAlien, don't feel like you need to post a picture. It's a really personal decision, and even though I like to encourage people to post their pics, I don't want anyone to do so when they're really not comfortable with it.
    And this calls for....stealing Ero-Fan's popcorn, mwahaha! He'd thought his delicious snack would be safe out there on the sidelines, but oh how wrong he was. Btw, cute pic. You have impressive Paint skills [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

@Xan: I also invision people as what their avatars look like. You have no idea how surprised I was the first time I saw Budweineken's picture, after imagining him as the dude in his avatar for long.

@ Ero-Fan : I have taken the liberty to enhance your photo.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

***************** Warning : Not for light hearted people *****************

EroFan - The legend begins..........

@ KitKat : You dont know I relieved I am now. I can finally relax now. I have been stressed all day. Thanx!

@ Ero-Fan : I have taken the liberty to enhance your photo.[img][/img]

***************** Warning : Not for light hearted people *****************

EroFan - The legend begins..........

@ KitKat : You dont know I relieved I am now. I can finally relax now. I have been stressed all day. Thanx!
    Awesome!!!! I wish I looked half that good! HAHAHAHA. But my poor avatar....

Originally posted by: KitKat
    I also invision people as what their avatars look like. You have no idea how surprised I was the first time I saw Budweineken's picture, after imagining him as the dude in his avatar for long.
    I think everyone does that. I had the same inpression of Bud. When I saw his pic I was like WTF?!?!
    LOL, but I wouldn't mind all those who missed my pic from the last tread think I'm ACCUALY a Phoenix [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

You do know that me and Jadugar are kidding around, right? No one should take that picture seriously.
    I know that. I was just being sarcastic. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Btw, I dig your mustache in Jadugar's portrait of you. It's easier to tell you're a guy that way.