Page 42 of 147 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your picture yet again

I've got nothing but free time, but you're welcome anyway.

Next I'll photoshop long hair, sleepy eyes, and those headphones on your picture and see what we get.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax

I see a family resemblance.

I don't think guys are supposed to tell each other how good they look, but if you swing that way, swing baby.
    Is it just me or is Animeniax reduced to copying my trolls?
    image fail!

Well you have 1100+ troll posts, so it's a safe bet some of your material will get duped. I suppose you posted before how much some people on these forums look alike?

I stand by my earlier assertion, and IFHTT and mage are evidence, gym time and sunlight do wonders.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    SIMPSONS DID IT! SIMPSONS DID IT!

(See also: Mr. Sparkle)

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Nice pic TT, and welcome back to the forums!

Welcome back to the internet IFHTT

Here's a pic of me..

Like it?

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    isso :

"just returned from 1984 where i was demo'ing the ibook to a young steve jobs"

welcome back tonton, good to see you alive and kicking
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Holy crap. IFHTT posted. Waz up man, and who were you hiding from on the internet?
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Wtf Isso and IFHTT get ressurected the same week?

Quote Originally Posted by isso
    Here's a pic of me..

Like it?
    Ahaha....as if the coined myspace bathroom shot wasn't enough.....you had to do it with your laptop's built-in webcam too?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Assertn youre a faggot.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    so, let me get this straight...

mage = q-bert
    but q-bert = mage = assertn, due to undeniable photographic evidence
    and assertn = mage = IFHTT, because animeniax is never wrong
    and, with SK insight assertn = a homosexual.

hence mage, q-bert, assertn and IFHTT are ALL cock-swillers. Adding Y, Terra, half of myself and closeted Zinobi, I think this is getting out of hand. Clearly this needs to be addressed.
    Doctor Robert Gagnon has the answers to save our souls

Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

on a lighter note: isso, i'm lovin' the scarf.

edit - i once again have been humbled by the brain power of he who can only be represented by a racecar. i acknowledge the foolishness of my post and beg forgiveness for trying to make a small joke. i also beg forgiveness for misquoting the prophet who, as has been forseen, will revive Gotwoot!
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Fri, 07-06-2007 at 09:48 AM.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

10,000 feet long, weighing over 5000 pounds, Innnnn the rigghtt corner! Masamuneehs abnormally large E-penis!!!

Also dig the scarf n shades isso.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    and assertn = mage = IFHTT, because animeniax is never wrong

hence mage, q-bert, assertn and IFHTT are ALL faggots. Adding Y, Terra, half of myself and closeted Zinobi, I think this is getting out of hand.
    It's not that I'm never wrong, you're just seldom right. See, this post is another example!

And I just said these people resemble each other, not that they are the same person .

Btw, isn't there some forum rule against slander, such as using words like "f*ggot"?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Ahaha....as if the coined myspace bathroom shot wasn't enough.....you had to do it with your laptop's built-in webcam too?

Is this one more of you're liking?
    Yes I'm back, because Narutos filler episodes have ended.. I was chilling and just spectating the forum these last weeks and I felt that a ressurection was in place

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    It's not that I'm never wrong, you're just seldom right. See, this post is another example.
    I'm going to borrow this idea for my other ongoing discussions elsewhere, if you don't mind.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    masa, I'm confused by the intent of your post. Do you mean to start a debate, or merely show your distaste for Christianity?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    honestly i was sorta just spit-ballin' here. Not much intent, just makes me laugh that there's a slew of 'A is B looks like C' posts in this thread recently, and I was trying to connect the misplaced dots.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".