Page 52 of 147 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2934

Thread: Post your picture yet again

Back from my 6 day trip to Tokyo. Still organising my pics and getting ready to upload them, but here are 2 pics to show in the meantime.

I didn't get to visit the maid cafe again this time due to various reasons, but I did get a chance to chat with one of them and got my wife to snap a shot of our conversation....

Will be posting more pics by today, so you can check them out in the link in my sig later on.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Cool Psyke, is the first picture on the bridge at Harajuku? I think I remember a bridge there. Meiji shrine park is nice, very beautiful, though a lot of the locals (especially young folk) don't bother visiting. Kind of weird to see the goth-loli chicks out front every Sunday (and other evenings too).

That maid chick is short! Looks cute though.

I plan to go for 13-14 days in February. If we ever meet in Japan, you'll have to forgive me for constantly trying to flirt with your wife. Sorry, man.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Yup, that's the bridge leading to the Meiji Shrine near the Harajuku station. The maid was the prettiest in the stretch, so height didn't really matter...

As for meeting in Japan, that's unlikely cause my next trip would be in around July or August next year. My wife's the Haruhi type of character who packs quite a punch, so I wouldn't mess around with her if I were you.....

Good luck on your trip next year.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    More peace signs from Psyke and the wife. Seems like you guys had lots of fun.

Well, we were using the 'peace' sign to distinguish ourselves from the 'frog' sign used by the cosplayers.

lol...psyke always has the best pictures.

Are you really that big or is she just a midget?

Eh..... I'm 1.73m tall. So......

There was another girl dressed as a girl from DOA (Kasumi I think), who was taller than me. Somehow I prefer the maids.....

Eh..... I'm 1.73m tall. So......

There was another girl dressed as a girl from DOA (Kasumi I think), who was taller than me. Somehow I prefer the maids.....
    I'd rather go for the DOA girl. More skin.

I wonder if working at a maid cafe in Japan is the same as working at Hooters in the states. Will they regret it when they're older and doing legitimate work? Like that chick in Big Daddy.

I visited Psyke's blog, some good pictures there of his trip.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Hmm...what's wrong with this thread? It says Animeniax was the last one who posted, but I only see BOC's...
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Hmm...what's wrong with this thread? It says Animeniax was the last one who posted, but I only see BOC's...
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    I wonder if working at a maid cafe in Japan is the same as working at Hooters in the states. Will they regret it when they're older and doing legitimate work? Like that chick in Big Daddy.

I visited Psyke's blog, some good pictures there of his trip.
    I like the maid picture, Psyke.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    I guess you're not worthy to look upon my greatness. Sucks to be you.

Psyke posts the best real life and cosplay pictures. He's an asset to this community.

Asset? I don't think so. I tend to gear towards posting pictures rather than contribute to active discussions. Anyway, it's fun posting my pics along with cosplay pics.....

BOEH!

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

I'm bringin sexy back!

Wait, damnit. wrong song.

Step one, cut a hole in the box,
    Step 2 ???
    Step 3 Profit

(OK yeah, I only have pics of me and my kittens, all the incriminating pics are on facebook and I refuse to use facebook)

what's the deal with you trying to hide away the black cat?

also, which battilion ("Geduude" in hebrish) are you in? how much more do you have left?

ANBU Captain
    edit: testing 1234
    Last edited by toonice714; Tue, 11-27-2007 at 02:20 PM.

I'm not the one in the IDF, it's my best friend Alex. He moved to isreal last year to serve. He's in the Givati Brigade, just finished his training over the summer (he was in training for 18 months, crazyness). The T-shirt I have he sent me a few months back.

Oh, and thoes are the stairs going to the bedrooms upstairs that the cat is poking his paw through, he's not being stuffed away yet.