Page 5 of 147 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your picture yet again

Post your picture yet again

Might as well. I haven't posted anything since my burrito accomplishment [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

me this past xmas:

and me with my new haircut (ie, most recent):

the new haircut is interesting. If I don't care to blow-dry it, the ends start flipping out and I get something similar it Train Heartnet's hair! Unfortunately, when I try to get a pic of it, somehow the photo just doesn't do it justice-- which is why I haven't bothered posting it. Maybe someday... if I'm not overly lazy =P

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Honoko, very nice! I don't know if you're ever going to top the burrito pic though. That was pretty awesome.

Uchessmaster: What the heck is an Ahou Bird? And how did you manage to acquire a matching custom title? But anyways, you're not ugly. Maybe your glasses make you look a bit geeky, but that's all. Have a little more confidence!

Honoko = girl????

Im shocked.

@Kitkat: the bird is from one of the Naruto fillers. Terra gave the title to him for making that bird his avatar.

We'll, I guess I can't avoid this forever...

My Ex once said that I can only take two kinds of pics, ones where I'm overly serious and ones where I'm having a lot of fun, guess which one this is

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Originally posted by: God#2
    Honoko = girl????

Im shocked.
    I'm shocked that you're shocked [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] You really thought I was a guy??? Are my posts mannish? hahahhaa...

@kitkat: i know, nothing'll probably top the burrito pic. And I almost didn't recognize your sig... too used to staring at Yoruichi's eyes. It's always jarring when old members suddenly change their avatars and sigs...'cept when Terra does it, for some odd reason.

From a school video I'm making. It has nothing to do with terrorism or anything related to terrorism.

Guess who?

Let me guess.........is it you hiding under the mask?

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

lol BOC, your new sig should have been that pic with: "Guns don't kill people. Terrorists do."

Honoko: That haircut picture makes you look like a different person than in the burrito picture. Weird.

Here's one of me, badly needing a haircut: http://img127.imageshack.us/im.../watanabeandxan7oj.jpg
    And yes, the awsome guy standing next to me is none other than the legend, Shinichiro Watanabe. He was giving a lecture at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Pretty interesting stuff. Funny enough, it was him who did the thumbs up. I just copied him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

@KitKat: Nooooooo your old sig is gone....I loved that one. I thought it was one of the best. The new one is pretty good too.
    Nice pice Honoko!
    @Boc: I liked the one where you are smiling better, lol.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by: KitKat
    Uchessmaster: What the heck is an Ahou Bird? And how did you manage to acquire a matching custom title?
    Originally posted by: God#2
    @Kitkat: the bird is from one of the Naruto fillers. Terra gave the title to him for making that bird his avatar.
    Ahou birds are also found in some other anime titles. It could very well be one of the anime traditions. It looks like it's used when characters are made to do unnaturally stupid or funny things by the script writers.

And damn, I also almost missed KitKat due to the new sig / avatar images...

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    Honoko: That haircut picture makes you look like a different person than in the burrito picture. Weird.
    It's the smile. I'm not really smiling in my haircut pic. Just trying to look cute [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Honoko
    It's the smile. I'm not really smiling in my haircut pic. Just trying to look cute
    I think smiling will make you look cuter. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar

yep, my tittle is awsome, i wish i had a sig though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

The ahou bird can be found in every episode of Melody of Oblivion.

@ Phoenix : So you have been deceiving all of us. You are not actually a Phoenix. Man! What an anticlimax.

Originally posted by: XanBcoo

Here's one of me, badly needing a haircut: http://img127.imageshack.us/im.../watanabeandxan7oj.jpg
    A whole team of hair expert will be required to get the situation under control. What happened to those glasses?

@ KiKat : I dont like your new avatar one bit ( just an opinion ). Its not as good as your old one. The old avatar was awesome. Yoruichi in that cat pose looked very seductive and deadly at the same time. It suited your username as well as your online persona. If its not too personal, may I ask why did you change it? Did you get tired of Yoruichi's image or her character?

^ Probably just to try something new. I change my sig all the time just for that reason. In fact, I'm guessing most people do it as well.

Ok but why do most of them contain guns?

u know i would post a pic, but i happen to be drunk everytime somebody comes around with a camera :-\

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Me, sorry for the shitty camera, I'll get a better one if you want

others

Me in normal clothes
    Me, well doing what i do best
    image fail!

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    Ok but why do most of them contain guns?
    Because guns are awesome.