Page 106 of 147 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2934

Thread: Post your picture yet again

So uh, is there a particular reason the guy on the left is taking off his pants?

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Junior
    You look happy Ken but your friend on the left is weird.

Seriously.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Holy crap I have to wear turtlenecks more often:

Taken in York, England along the city's wall.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Kensee

I'm the guy in the middle.
    Nice man. For reference, how tall are you and how much do you weigh? Also, I can't tell from the image, but you're making sure to work out your lower body and not just the upper body, right?

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    Holy crap I have to wear turtlenecks more often:

Taken in York, England along the city's wall.
    I don't normally comment on dudes' fashion, but I think the hair is what makes the turtleneck work.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

This picture has been removed.
    Last edited by Nadouku; Mon, 03-09-2009 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Changed the entire format of the text.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Blog Entries
    Not only is she a girl, she's got the emo look

There's this guy called Abdula, i would advise you to keep your distance from him.

Also, i'm predicting a wave of posts following this since a member of the species known as "female" has posted.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I knew it!

How long ago was that picture Nado?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

No surprise here. I knew all along that Nadouku was a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadouku

I found this old picture, so I'm gonna post it here.
    ...I always thought you were guy. Sure im not the only one that was fooled. Prepare to become a GotWoot Idol. ^^
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Sorry, forgot to explain, but I am a guy. I was somehow born as a guy with a feminine face and body, and it just took on like that. It's complicated to express, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    How long ago was that picture Nado?
    Two years ago.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I'm confused. I don't know when to take Nado seriously

I should just believe something and stick to it.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Hmm... Had the background been a bit more morbid, you'd have made a perfect vampire pic.

I can easily tell thats a wig

Yea, it is a big...hmm big to be natural. But you never know. And yea, I don't think Ani's seen that pic yet; otherwise he'd be on you like white on rice.

By the way Xan, Where do you get your turtlenecks from? I have a hard time finding a quality turtleneck. Maybe Im too picky, but its my favorite style of shit (FYI...I think I have that same one you're wearing.)

Nadouku's pic startled me a little while I was scrolling down. For a split second there I went "Terra?"
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I thought he looked more like Junior.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    Yea, it is a big...hmm big to be natural. But you never know. And yea, I don't think Ani's seen that pic yet; otherwise he'd be on you like white on rice.
    Nah, I don't go for the waifish little girl look.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

This picture has been removed.
    Last edited by Nadouku; Thu, 03-12-2009 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Changed the format of the entire text.

What do you weigh, like 110 lbs? And you live in the American midwest?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensee

I'm the guy in the middle.
    Nice man. For reference, how tall are you and how much do you weigh? Also, I can't tell from the image, but you're making sure to work out your lower body and not just the upper body, right?
    Since we probably won't get an answer until he visits again in 6 months, let me hazard a guess. The Hispanic guy is probably 5'4", since people of his heritage are typically short. The Asian is probably 5'8", which is an typical height for Asian men. So Kensee is about 5'6".

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    What do you weigh, like 110 lbs? And you live in the America midwest?
    100 lbs~.

I live in the central part of the United States.

No offense and I'm not gay or anything, but I would totally f*ck your brains out. I think it's partly the jet-lag and partly the desperation and partly just being in a weird place in my life right now, and I know you're a guy and all, and let me repeat that I am not gay, but you are freakishly attractive.

And I mean all this in the way Jamie Foxx joked about f*cking Prince's brains out.