Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147
Results 2,921 to 2,934 of 2934

Thread: Post your picture yet again

@Xan: the first photo made it look a little weird. The second photo helps put some perspective on it. I'll say it looks a little crispy/burnt in the first closer up photo, but you probably have very fine hair which will look brittle and not take much harshness from chemicals.

And what Abdula said, we just like to argue about stuff. Don't mind us.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    that photo makes you look like the "leave Britteny alone!" guy. only less crying and more sad.
    Nah, he looks more pensive (thoughtful), and definitely more buff (no gay).

“For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?”

Got a new camera, so I had to pose(camwhore) for it:
    Full Gear.jpg

Shit, you're still on deployment? Or did you go on a new one? And where is your rifle?

I have a question about the boonie hat... is it supposed to sit on the crown of your head or go down around the temple?

“For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?”

Blog Entries
    How tall are you?

I'm 5'8"ish.

Blog Entries
    I meant the army drone.

I'm 5'10".

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax View Post
    Shit, you're still on deployment? Or did you go on a new one? And where is your rifle?

I have a question about the boonie hat... is it supposed to sit on the crown of your head or go down around the temple?
    I'm currently on my third deployment. My rifle is resting against the concrete barrier behind me, just outside the picture.

As for the boonie, this is from the ALARACT(it's basically a memo that changes a regulation untill said regulation is updated) for the Army ACU uniform: " PERSONNEL WEAR THE ACU SUN HAT STRAIGHT ON THE HEAD SO THAT THE WEB BAND CREATES A STRAIGHT LINE AROUND THE HEAD, PARALLEL TO THE GROUND. THE ACU SUN HAT WILL FIT COMFORTABLY AROUND THE LARGEST PART OF THE HEAD WITHOUT DISTORTION OR EXCESSIVE GAPS. THE ACU SUN HAT IS WORN SO THAT NO HAIR IS VISIBLE ON THE FOREHEAD BENEATH THE HAT. THE DRAW STRING ON THE ACU SUN HAT CAN BE WORN UNDER THE CHIN, AROUND THE BACK OF THE HEAD AND NECK, OR TUCKED INSIDE. THE DRAW STRING WILL NOT BE WORN OVER THE TOP OF THE ACU SUN HAT. THE ACU SUN HAT WILL NOT BE WORN ROLLED, FORMED, SHAPED, BLOCKED, OR WITH AN UPTURNED BRIM. SEWN OR PIN ON RANK IS WORN ON THE ACU SUN HAT."

Hahah I read enkoujin's post and got confused because I remember EpyonNext being shorter and couldn't reconcile that height with the picture.

I think I look weird in a boonie hat even though I'm wearing it correctly because I have a big head.

I wear a 7 3/4 hat bro, so I know the big head issue. I just like the boonie because it keeps the sun from scorching my ears.

It's been a while, hasn't it?

I don't take pictures much. Guess I'll upload the most recent one before Psyke comes in and dominates this thread with his adorable wife and kid.

Girlfriend and me on the left, sister and her partner on the right @ The Internet:

IMG-20190315-WA0009.jpg

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Looking sharp! That's our fellow veteran yo!
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

nice, so you are actually part of the music video, how did you get that gig?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Looking sharp! That's our fellow veteran yo!

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    nice, so you are actually part of the music video, how did you get that gig?
    Your kidding right? It was just a performance at a club in a city near mine that I attended with the crew.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.