14 58.33%

1 4.17%

3 12.50%

3 12.50%

3 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Round Two Voting

Revoted #1
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

great bender sig

I voted for the first one.

The last one reminded me of a Yoshi sig I once saw...

Had to vote for the bender one. It seems very well thought out and looks the best by far

#1 even though i would've requested a sig made of stewie.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    voted bender on this one.
    i like the color and the way the name blends into the bricks

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

OK, this round is almost over. As soon as he poll auto-closes, I'm gonna post the offical results so far and the new theme will also be anounused.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

the third one, Aang

i like them all but the avatar sig kicks ass.... bender is the man but i would i give it a second place..... bart was my idol for a long time third.... and stewie you dumbass you get forth(die louis... die)lol

edit:

1st place AVATAR: it personifies the avatar state but also give it a dark and destructive feel to it, i don't think there are alot of element in this (i can't really judge since i don't know anything about photoshop) but its simple and it suits the sig.

2nd place BENDER: gotta love the foul mouth, beer tub mofo. the idea is well thought out reflecting benders character as a lazy good for nothing peace of shit(but thats not all there is to him)...... the sig was awsome the use of gray for atmosphere, the trash can as a metaphor, the lazy run down slouch ( surprise that he has rust around his mouth haven't been drinking much)... it wanted to give 1st to bender but avatar seemed the better choice...close hair splitting decision.

3rd place Bart: my idol wasn't done justice too much happiness and not enough mischivious nature in the sig .

4thplace STEWIE: the only reason you didn't get 3rd was my attachment to bart the sig was wicked the evil, scheming, childish asshole elements was shown in this sig although i thought that there could have been more that could have been added on... if it was 1st for sure.

anyways i don't know anything about photoshop so my decisions were based on the character and how they were reflected in the sigs.
    Last edited by dragonrage; Sat, 03-18-2006 at 05:05 PM.

OK, guys, sorry about the late reply. I was busy having a life and getting some action this weekend

Anywho, here are the offical standings for this comp.

1st Place - 8 points

And, LMAO, a 3-way tie for 2nd - 4points each

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

3rd Place - 2 pts

Next round will start tommorow. I'll have a new thread up then, with the new theme. Submitions will be due for the last round on April 2nd.

EDIT: If the contestens want to know there placement, PM and I'll send it to you.