View Poll Results: Should the Signature size limit be increased to preserve quality?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, please increase teh sig size limit

19 50.00%
  • Nope, sig size limits fine as is.

19 50.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sig Size Limit

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    for the record, voted no.

I also feel like in a perfect world everyone could have sigs as HQ as they want, but because some people connect with slow ISPs and that I've never even come close to breaking the limit on file size for sigs, I really can't say I have any personal reason to vote Yes. I also don't really want to wait longer for forums to load while I'm DLing anime and other stuff with my connection.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bigger sigs can not have any down side. They should be animated and as big as we want!

Take two of these muchachos and call us in the morning. Yeah, call us, we'll be drunk.

Yea that's very smart suckitdry, make them as big as possible so they can eat the bandwidth as fast as possible.

It's not practical with big sigs, you have to scroll through more sigs than posts in topics if they get bigger, if you want to display huge ass sigs and stuff then i suggest you find a nice graphics forum to join. Sigs are not even important, what you write is important.

This thread shouldn't even exist.

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Interesting point....so I assume your jpeg saves are at full quality, darkshadow?
    Still would never had noticed the difference if you hadn't emphasized it though.......
    yes i saved them at max quality, but the blurring seems less obvious with different kind of renders, dont know why though

If we're talking about download time, that's file size we're talking about. I say, no limits as far as dimensions go, (so long as it's reasonable/doesn't stretch the screen) but we keep the file size limits the same.

master_me + dA = <3

They take up bandwith, and all, but really, 400px x 100px is a bit small. 500px x 150px isn't much bigger.

I voted yes.