Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's your choice beverage?

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    Im not a fan of red wine, so i cannot say that i have had the pleasure of that experience.
    ...pleasure?

It's a horrible mix

Non Alcoholic: Well I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper

Alcoholic: I would have to say Aguardiente is you dont know what it is its because its a South American drink and in Colombia nothin starts a party like aguardiente

Frutopia Fruit Integration is the best beverage ever created.

What's Pepsi Max? I don't think that's out near me since I never heard of it before. But Favorite sodas include Sprite, Cherry Coke, Pepsi, and Orange Soda.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

cold: Sprite.
    Warm: coffee with milk and suger.

Aeon its pepsi light.

It's not the same thing as pepsi light. The taste is different, but the concept is the same.

Sugar-free.

Coke, Pepsi, any cola or soft drink.

Tequilia is nice, and as a foot note the first thing i ever got drunk with. I also like Whiskey and coke. 50 50 that is.

non alcoholic, healthy: aquarius gold/blue, or some nice juice ( damn i can just drink juice all day long)
    non alcoholic: err, red bull, coca cola vanilla, i never drink cola, i dont even like it that much, but i think the vanilla flavour is damn tasty, sprite, ice tea
    alcoholic: red label, bailey's, piņa colada

kiyonepbs
    I used to drink at least two bottles of soda a day, and thought it would be impossible to give it up. But it's been several months, and I've barely touched the thing since.

Usually just water, orange juice, and various smoothies.

non-alcoholic: rootbeer
    Alcoholic: smirnoff triple black ice, or a martini is nice, some strawberry daquari with shots of tequila is good too.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Great diverse answers guys! Keep 'em coming! I'll add to mine.
    Non-Alcoholic: Any juices, doesn't matter... if they make it, its delicious.
    Alcoholic: Vodka mixed with different juices. Screwdrivers are awesome too.

The, tea, te or however you choose to spell it. I've started to enjoy this more and more lately. Soft drink, I guess Zingo. Human blood and also I drink alot of milk.

Quote Originally Posted by el_boss
    Human blood and also I drink alot of milk.
    Human blood and human milk?

Oh yea, i forgot about banana milk.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    you can't live in korea and not drink banana milk, especially after a shower. it's like an unwritten rule.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Cool

recently its is WATER the source of all life and if its from the tap i don't mind, hey if it don't kill ya it makes you stronger and in that fact it is better lol..... i use to drink alot of coca cola like about 8-10 litres per week ( yep was addicted to caffine)then i just stopped...wow that was long ago.

something to wash down the chow other than water GINGER ALE or FRUIT PUNCH,the good stuff. gotta be chilled for maximum pleasure...

and now alcohol: corona, if i am just chilling with my friends and i have to drink to satisfy their wishes. but i gotta admit outa all the beers i have drank corona is gooood... if i am looking to get buzzed henessey, johnny walker black, hypnotic, grey goose, absolut vodka,jagamister (sorry can't spell it but it is good) ..... not a big fan of tequilla but quevo gold is alright.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Coke, juice and occasionally some mineral water is all I ever drink.

Yes, I'm a dreadfully boring person.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage
    something to wash down the chow other than water GINGER ALE or FRUIT PUNCH,the good stuff. gotta be chilled for maximum pleasure...
    I usually try to avoid ginger ale because it makes me gassy, more so than other carbonated drinks.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nai
    Coke, juice and occasionally some mineral water is all I ever drink.

Yes, I'm a dreadfully boring person.
    don't think of yourself as a boring person, now. the fact that you don't drink at all is a good thing and you probably make up for it else where, i think..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

@nai: UltxdarkredX1 is right you don't have to drink to be exciting and don't be presusred by anyone to drink if you don't want to.... it maybe be kinda weird coming from me lol... i started drink cause of peer pressure; use to work at a night club and there were always after work parties and being the youngest person in an adult crowd kinda sucked but the parties were great and the girls were hot... thats how i came to know all those alcohol..... i usually don't drink at all and if i do its mostly corona or smirnoff ice or malta (that is freaking sweeeet non alcoholic beverage)... but when the moon is blue and i am too.... then the hard stuff comes out amazingly never had a hang over or lose track of who i am, there is just a unstrung me and its time for reflection... all the girl that have tried to get me shit faced ended up that way instead and it ended with me never hanging out with them again lol.

@BOC: you are the first i heard that ginger ale or fruit juice does that too.... you are missing out man, it is gooood....... next best thing to water.... on the rocks, straight up... lol
    Last edited by dragonrage; Mon, 03-20-2006 at 03:31 AM.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.