• Sig 3

2 7.14%
  • Sig 4

18 64.29%
  • Sig 5

5 17.86%

Thread: Sig Comp - Round Three Voting

Cool Sig Comp - Round Three Voting

All right, the moment you have been waiting for. The last round of our first '06 Comp. Same setup. Look at the choices and vote for your fav. The Voting will automaticly end in one week, so make sure you cast your vote. At the end, I will magicly reveal who did what and what the final score is! We have 5 sigs this time:

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Chose #4. I liked 2,3, and 5 as well but the background setting and "speed" effect of 4 decided my vote. I thought the humor was pretty crude in 1, but I'm not much of a humor guy.

After a lot of thought i voted #4. It's great on the eyes and i like the contrast in it, now that's how you contrast a sig. The choice of render looks good, weird car but the colors work very well with the nature scenery. The text is not all that amazing which kind of drags the sig down a bit as well as that piece of wall on the left.

To the maker, that is one image right? That you just cut and altered abit? The car is not really a render you stuck on to the background? Anyhow good work on it, feel free to pm me if you want to answer the questions.

I voted for number 4. The Bugatti looks great. It’s the only sig to have full image of the car.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    as much as i like skylines, i couldn't pick it, because the one used there is a pretty old model and doesn't look too great. so, just like everyone else i picked #4.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Split between 2 and 4 for me... I guess I'll go with 4.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    I voted #5. I liked the abstract-y feel to it.

I was torn between 3 and 4... I love skylines and that would have been my choice had the background had a little color to it, but as PSJ mentioned the contrast of #4 and the motion blur effect on it make it stand out nicely, so I had to go with #4. I still like #3 though, just wish there was more color. Good job guys.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    I liked #2 until I saw the fourth sig. It's got a real sense of motion to it that's pretty appealing. It's also got a good layout, which may just be from the original picture (like PSJ mentioned), but either way it still looks nice.

the 4th one looks like if the person just resized, motion blurred, and added text with a pic rather than a render and full bg, but it still works

i liked the 5th one more because of the pattern

[X]
    [PSJ] Owns All

Results will be posted on Thursday. It seems pretty damn clear who won this round also, but, I want to keep it fair and give some other the chance to vote also.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

5th one, looks pretty sweet.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I like 4th one the best. the others arent so great..

Alright, this round, and this comp, are over! The next comp will be.....WHO KNOWS?!?!?!

Anyway, the results thread will be created later today. Right now, and for the next couple hours, i gotta go to work

Lock this thread someone, please.