Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: All new GW Survivor

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Good to see that my team is in

R.I.P Captain America.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    I just did a major edit to the first post, if everyone can review the changes that would be good.
    image fail!

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    Deadfire. Were you able to read my pm?

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Can you give an example of a team based task/goal? I'm pretty curious as to how a team is supposed to work together on something....
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

The purpose of the team is to argue over who gets stuck with the title of ass clown.
    Last edited by samsonlonghair; Tue, 05-02-2006 at 12:05 AM.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Thumbs up

The new structure is much better, good job on that and good job on stepping up and actually spearheading another Gotwoot Survivor.

But as Psyke asked what does working as a team mean, how do they do so? I guess these are issues that will be addressed when you wake up, and hopefully a more detailed explaination will be given to the groups reguarding the first 2 rounds.

Anyways good job and keep on trying, make sure masa gets his imported non -dark beer for smacking you a few time. lol

UltxDarkRedx1... remember you're on my shit list lol, but i will still be cheering for you, as well as all the other participants. Make it one that will go down it Gotwoot history, good luck.

p.s. Remember Red, payback is a bitch and i know her all too well mahahahahaa *cough*. good luck meng.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Hmm, teams of 4 now. That might cause problems in the vote because it is now possible that everybody gets only 1 vote, as opposed to a guaranteed winner with a 5-member team. But it doesn't affect my team since God#2 is still there...

This sounds intriguing... Count me in.

Woah. The teams got changed, and now they only have four members. Could be troublesome for me, auch.

to Saberfire... I would
    Quote Originally Posted by Deblas
    Deadfire. Were you able to read my pm?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    Can you give an example of a team based task/goal? I'm pretty curious as to how a team is supposed to work together on something....
    Ha, good try in getting a early peek at the first event

A example will be I give the teams the task of writing a essay on Canada (No I'm not going to make you do that) As a Team you need to write up the best darn essay ever, but how you do it is your business. You can have one person write it or everyone can have a part in it, just remember you may need to vote off one of these guys (or girls). So a group may get one person that does no work, that person will get the boot from the team as no one likes a freeloader. Make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    The purpose of the team is to argue over who gets stuck with the title of ass clown.
    It also may bite them in the ass too, as if you vote off a person that has a lot of information, your screwed when you get to the next round

Quote Originally Posted by BOARD_of_command
    Hmm, teams of 4 now. That might cause problems in the vote because it is now possible that everybody gets only 1 vote, as opposed to a guaranteed winner with a 5-member team. But it doesn't affect my team since God#2 is still there...
    I'm aware of this, a system of ties may end up on the Mod you send the results too. BTW God#2 has not confirmed his place so you maybe getting someone new.
    Last edited by Deadfire; Tue, 05-02-2006 at 08:46 AM.
    image fail!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadfire
    And Jad is that what your naming your team then?
    I didn’t get a chance to do that. What happened to my previous lovely team and its adorable members? I have been separated from my original team mates. WHY?

Good to know all my NEW team mates have been confirmed and looking very lively.

Jadugar
    Chaoskiddo
    FrogKing
    XanBcoo

Let’s do this…………….

New teams! Without Jadugar, still with #2... NOOOOO!!!!!

Still cool though, I'm still in.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    I like the changes to the contest made in the first post. I can't wait for the first event. This is gonna be so damn fun.

Cool, the new teams setups are also great. Let's get cut-throat! But good luck to everyone.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

How much longer do people who haven't confirmed yet still have?

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xDarkMaster
    yeah, was wondering the same thing, because every team except jadugar's team has at least one person not comfirmed, the sooner those people get confirmed or replaced, the better, then we can see what we're up against.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Quote Originally Posted by UltxDarkRedX1
    every team except jadugar's team has at least one person not comfirmed.
    Yes, my team is in the lead.

to Saberfire... I would
    Quote Originally Posted by xDarkMaster
    well I was planing that either tomorrow or the next day replacements will be issued. We are only missing God#2, Ryllharu, and Aeon
    image fail!

Nice to see my team in in also.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Im in! And to everyone who thinks Im going to be kicked first (which is everyone) well stfu! Im going to try anyway

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Why would we think that G#2?

We all know that everyone has a fair chance in getting kicked first.............

R.I.P Captain America.