Thread: All new GW Survivor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yeah it seems interesting enough, but I haven't the slightest idea what I'm supposed to do.... Wasn't here for the previous one, sorry.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Yeah, some more practical info would indeed be nice at some point. Mainly so that I don't accidentally vote myself out, but rather in...

But man there's some tough competition there. But at least mods and admins are out; Terra or Bud Bauer would have owned everybody by default.

I was re-reading the rules and got confused.

The first and second rounds will be Team based so that means members will be expected to work as one to finish the goal. The forums will vote on what team’s submissions they liked the most, that Team will be granted immunity

The rest of the teams’ members will then vote off one of their own members from their team. They will then send their votes to the Mod in charge of their team who will then relay the result to myself to be posted. A member must write at least one reason why they voted off that person. As delays in getting all the votes in from all the team members could take forever, I’m purposing right now that the due date for them votes is a week and after one week we don't get a reply it's automatically a vote against them

The third round and the fourth will be announced later, however the fifth and last round, which will have only 4 members, will be a general vote by everyone. At the end of the first round there will be 16 members left, followed by 12 after the second, then 8 after the third, and 4 at the end of the fourth round.
    The winning team of the first round gets immunity of what...? voting someone out?
    Then after the first round there will be 17 members left, or am I getting confused?

EDIT:
    Nevermind... I already re-re-re-readed and saw my math was wrong.
    Though, now that the 1st event is over, re-reading the rules was good.

I seem to remember (a long, long time ago) a Gotwoot Survivor, except it was way different. They took stupid and nooby things people said and did, then we voted on who was the biggest noob of Gotwoot.

I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

Btw, although none of you know me, I've been around for a long time(look at my join date). I just choose to read posts rather then post myself most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by animeniac
    I seem to remember (a long, long time ago) a Gotwoot Survivor, except it was way different. They took stupid and nooby things people said and did, then we voted on who was the biggest noob of Gotwoot.

I'm pretty sure that's what it was.
    Oh the nightmares...

In case anyone wasn't around/remembers, I was in the first GW Survivor contest that was hosted by Mut/Wilik. I "won" the first round and...well...thats another story for another day.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

We have plenty of time.

So who won? Is he still around?

Was the previous one better than the current one?

Last year I think it was the Idiot_King or something like that. He got modship for a month and had a day where there was a thread where everyone could spam in and raise thier post count.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    Last year I think it was the Idiot_King or something like that. He got modship for a month and had a day where there was a thread where everyone could spam in and raise thier post count.
    That was that stupid numbers game where everyone guessed a number, and there were ban numbers and 1 prize number. Oh shits and giggles, hosted by beloved Mut of course.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    The one animeniac is referring to was GW Survivor #2: Noob edition. I forget who won that one. Notable contestants included Eurasian, Knives122, Deblas, DB_Hunter, and some others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

The first GW survivor mostly consisted of straight voting each other off. NarutoMaster gained the custom title 'Ass Clown' from this event, as well as a matching sig and ava to go along with his title, made by Joker-kun. C'mon NM, show us the sig and ava

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    The one animeniac is referring to was GW Survivor #2: Noob edition. I forget who won that one. Notable contestants included Eurasian, Knives122, Deblas, DB_Hunter, and some others that I can't remember off the top of my head.

The first GW survivor mostly consisted of straight voting each other off. NarutoMaster gained the custom title 'Ass Clown' from this event, as well as a matching sig and ava to go along with his title, made by Joker-kun. C'mon NM, show us the sig and ava
    Lol, yeah I remember that. I don't remember what I said but it was taking out of context. Oh well, that avy and sig were funny though

R.I.P Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    That sig and ava is now burned and buried, may it rest in peace. AMEN!!! *screamed out the way Anderson yells it in Hellsing, followed by his evil laugh*

But actually, I never actually saved the sig and ava that Joker-kun prepared for me, not even during the contest. Wilik was the one who changed my avatar and signature (and my title). So I don't have it on me. There is a small chance that Joker-kun has it....but he's nowhere to be found. But I say good riddance to that sig and ava! I'll take my Ichigo sig/ava over that clown anyday!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!