Thread: Manga: Vinland Saga

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm just jumping in to say this shit is awesome, now to put it in the queue.

There isn't anything to really dislike with this series, I just need more chapters out.

Thorfinn is a good character, and I see Askeladd sacrificing himself for him in the end and not be done in by a duel.

Chapter 19 has now been released.

Finally, been waiting forever for this. Such a great series needs more attention, and scanlated at a faster pace. Good chapter as usual, was kinda expecting Thorfinn to win, glad he didn't. It would make it kind of unrealistic if he had won against such a overpowering opponent with such a small frame, little daggers and lack of experience.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Lol.. I just love this series. He truly is mad.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Great chapter. I really love the high quality of the drawing. It's a shame it's not coming out at a faster pace, but it's better then not getting out at all.

Thorkell didn't seem like a great tactican, so I guess that's how Askeladd will take him down. At least hold the forces, while of course Thorfinn somehow kill Thorkell.

http://rapidsearch.yi.org/?s=Vinland+saga

new chapters from 22 to 28 are up.

The grand plot is revealed. How will it play out in axe-crashing-head-entrails-smeared-action?

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender