Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    Fairy Tail RAW 5

Anyone who can't wait for it. Here's a short summary for Chapter 5:

Summary written by ocean
    Team of 3 arrives at the town of Shirotsume. Natsu claims that he's hungry, but since Lucy's not hungry, Lucy tells others to go eat while she wonders around the town. After wondering around the town, Lucy found a maid outfit and shows up in front of Natsu/Happy wearing that, claiming she looks great regardless of what she wears. Natsu/Happy were kidding about asking Lucy to go Evaroo mansion as a maid, but since she's so into it, they decided to do that.

p35. They arrived at the CLIENT (hitler)'s house. Their work is to destroy a book called Day Break. There's only one copy exist in this world. On p39, the client tells them he'll pay 2 million for it. Natsu is too excited to calculate, so Happy calculates it for them:
    Happy takes 1 million, Natsu takes 1 million, the rest is Lucy's. (xDDDDD)

It turned out some other guild tried it out but failed and the wife worries about those three, but the client strongly thinks (?) that the book needs to be eliminated from this world.

When Lucy went to Evaroo's mansion, Evaroo examined her, and says he doesn't need her cause she's ugly. He claims that only "beautiful" girls can work there. Evaroo did notice about the Fairy Tail's mark on Lucy's hand.
    Some links:

MSN Group:

If you can't wait for the scanlation. Here's a link where I get the RAWS. They usually come out every wednesday to thursday on Shonen Magazine(it also updates with the latest RAW manga chapters of different series):

And just for the heck of it:
    Wallpapers:
    Wallpaper 1
    Wallpaper 2

This manga will honestly go Mainstream. Reading the first chapter felt just like when I first read One Piece. It may feel like its starting slow(I'm honestly enjoying every bit of it) but the big arcs should be just around the corner.

I would really recommend the people to just at least read the first two chapters.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 09:37 AM.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

You'll also find this manga posted on mangatraders pretty quickly.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Hah, the return of Plue... I wonder if he will have some sort of Rave powers in this world. Also, since he is summoned, I wonder if this is a parallel universe to that of RAVE.

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Well I decided to read this manga out of shire boredom today(really I had nothing to do). And I must say it's pretty awesome, sort've like One Piece, Rave, Bo bo bo, and a couple of other things mixed into one.

And Plue..of all the random summons to come out of that key it had to be him...he better have interdimensional powers or he's just gonna be there for comic relief.

R.I.P Captain America.

Plue is just there for comic relief. Lucy did say that Canis Minor is a popular stellar spirit but not a strong one.

Is this the second manga that Mashima has done? Because if it isn't, is it a trait of his to put characters from his last project to his new one? I never read Rave but Plue is here and so is Sieglein who I heard was in Rave too.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

I can't wait... I wonder why the price has risen so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoopider
    I can't wait... I wonder why the price has risen so much.
    Because the job's gotten 10x harder?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Btw, I've uploaded the latest episode 5 Fairy Tale on Mangatraders. Get it now.

Uploaded to Rapidshare for those who don't have an account on mangatraders

Damn, when I was looking at the RAW I thought he found Lucy really attractive but rejected her cause he noticed the FT mark on her hand, but he really does think she's ugly too lol. Maybe he should see her in the bathtub before making any decisions.

So, I'm guessing the hitler guy wrote the book?

Lucy seems to be the butt of every joke here. Poor girl...

That place over there........ahh never mind
    ugh Gorrilla women are scary indeed. They should've just gone with Natsu's plan and burned the entire place down.

Including the women

Edit: yeah about Lucy, nothing but jokes and fanservice with that girl.

R.I.P Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by Deblas
    Damn, when I was looking at the RAW I thought he rejected Lucy cause he noticed the FT mark on her hand, but he really does think she's ugly lol. Maybe he should see her in the bathtub before making any decisions.

So, I'm guessing the hitler guy wrote the book?

Lucy seems to be the butt of every joke here. Poor girl...
    I think it was b/c he saw the mark, look at the last page.

Quote Originally Posted by xDarkMaster
    I think it was b/c he saw the mark, look at the last page.
    Of course it was because he saw the mark, but I thought he actually found her pretty attractive.

She was dumb enough not to hide it, But I wish they'd send me someone more beautiful at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Deblas
    Of course it was because he saw the mark, but I thought he actually found her pretty attractive.
    IC, when I read you go "but he really does think she's ugly," I thought you thought that was the reason. My mistake.

What I'm trying to figure out is, is Lucy the main character or just a side character who helps narrate Natsu's story? Relying on summoning spirits in order to make things happen isn't exactly my favorite way of doing things =P So far, I don't really like her character =T It's reading about everyone else that's motivating me to keep up with this.

I find that both of them are the main characters (Maybe Natsu is the main MAIN character and I guess you could count Happy as being the third). Natsu already has a backstory that will be addressed many times throughout the series with his quest to find his disappeared foster dragon parent, but it seems Lucy also has a hidden "suffering" in her that will also be addressed in the story.

If there are any side characters I would say its Gray, Loki and the rest of the FT gang.

EDIT: RAW is out for chapter 6. Go get it at Ritual Scan.
    Last edited by Deblas; Wed, 09-13-2006 at 10:19 AM.

Whats with this 'hidden' suffering. It's so ONe Piece. Lol.

Why can't they have a normal or at least sub-normal upbringing for once. The emphasis is too obvious.
    Last edited by Stoopider; Wed, 09-13-2006 at 07:37 PM.

Chapter 6 Scanlated

Hehe....Ninjas.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Its out! HUrrah.

Heheh. Ninja's. I wonder whats in store in that book? A new spell for Lucy I wonder?

I wonder if Happy has another spell up it's sleeves either than wings. I like Happy's new mask. I wish he would keep it.
    Last edited by Stoopider; Mon, 09-18-2006 at 06:47 AM.

These guys don't look like nothing special, and they are mama's boys.

He says flame mages are the easiest for him, and that looks like a big frying pan or something, probably absorbs the heat.

Yeah, I also liked Happy's mask.

Yay, thanks for the chapter.

So far I've read up to chapter 5 and that Hitler guy is cool. ;] I look forward to seeing that one guy, the one who only wore boxers.