Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

Sweet chapter, looking forward to the fight. All the previous fights left me wanting to see what Natsu could do in a real battle against someone who isn't a pussy.

I'm looking forward to all the fights too. But if Lucy doesn't put up much of a fight and/or needs to get rescued after Natsu beats the crap out of those two guys, I'm gonna be hugely disappointed.

I'm guessing that this upcoming fight is here to just show more of Natsu's abilities as a magic user. I don't think the brothers will pose too much of a problem for him. My guess is that the fighting will last maybe 1-2 chapters, hopefully revealing what's so special about the book as well.

Chapter 7 is out, get it at mangatraders.com

Chapter talk:
    Just read it, and those guys are complete pussies, no way near compared to him. I thought they would put up more of a fight than that.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    I sort of knew that the fight wasnt going to be all that especially when he said that Flame mages are his specialty since Natsu is not an ordinary flame mage.

but OMG Lucy is going to get raped by that creep! T_T
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 09:38 AM.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Natsu really just owned them didn't he...is it me or was this chapter shorter? Also, they still didn't tell us the secret in that book.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Kinda a disappointment. I really want to see what Natsu can do against people who aren't nubs.

Yeah, the chapters seem to be getting to a normal length now. The 40 page chapters where good while they lasted.

Chapter 8 RAW
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-14-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Chapter 8 Scan is up on mangatraders.

Edit: Here's a sendspace link.

That place over there........ahh never mind
    There aren't gonna be ugly gorilla women in this ch. are there?

R.I.P Captain America.

Thanks. I wonder whats in the book. Though I thought the part where DUke of Evaroo bribed the apparently powerful mage writer was kinda lame. Could have a better reason. Might as well said that the Duke of Evaroo stole it or something.

I was also hoping the secret would be a little more important than that. Not that wrongful imprisonment is a good thing..I was just hoping it might be something bigger than that.

Lucy did allude to some other secret in the book that she wasn't talking about to Evaroo, it better be something good.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar
    So how does the client know of the secret of the author's imprisonment? I'm guessing he is Kemuzaleon.

And am I the only one who sees something wrong with Virgo being a fatass? Guess that explains why she is "pure". I don't think Lucy will be making any contract with her soon.

Cancer was cool though...

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Yeah but all he wanted to do was cut her hair.

I am disturbed that the only spirit that the author decides to make ugly and gorilla like is the virgo spirit......

R.I.P Captain America.

Well, would you do that spirit? heh

I wonder who the client is to the author, if what we heard is the whole story.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives122
    Yeah but all he wanted to do was cut her hair.

I am disturbed that the only spirit that the author decides to make ugly and gorilla like is the virgo spirit......
    do you happen to be a virgo?

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Yes I am, and I am not happy I got some fat fugugly gorilla women representing my zodiac symbol

I want a recount.

R.I.P Captain America.

I wonder if its just one thing represent the zodiac symbol. Thats kinda distasteful. Hopefully there's more powerful ones out there. Virgo's so easily defeated. It seems like the star constellations are pretty weak. Unless what she has is the weakest one's and becomes stronger.

lol maybe when Lucy gets Virgo she'll be more pure.

It seems like the mangaka's aware of the confusion of who's the main character =P "Aren't you supposed to be the supporting character?!" hehehe But I'm glad Lucy's not some pansy. Looks like she can handle herself from time to time.

Anyways, I don't expect a very big storyline to come for another handful of chapters. It's only chapter 8 after all. Patience, people. If you expect greatness too soon maybe you'll be disappointed later.