Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Manga Discussion

ANBU Captain
    I gotta say this week's chapter totally sucked me in. Never would've seen that coming. I recall a couple lapses since this arc started but never anything that suggested time travel was afoot. Can't wait for next week!!

All the hints Levy gave made it obvious it was Lucy. Still I really like where this is going.

Blog Entries
    Wut a tweeeeest~!

Now all we need is Happy asking the future Lucy how things will proceed between her and Natsu... But maybe she's not in the mood for jokes.

I feel like the fight would have been better without Minerva joining. With only Erza and Kagura, it might have led to an argument about Jellal with any luck.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I think there will still be an argument now that the catgirl has been captured. Probably gonna say something bout her not wanting to be saved by someone who sides with Jellal or something.

314:

- - - - -

Talk about a cliffhanger. I'm not a huge fan of self-sacrifices under these circumstances, so I'd like to count that out. Maybe Kagura only cut herself to clear her head. After more than seven years she shouldn't be foaming so much that she would automatically think the worst out of Erza's words and proceed to try to kill her. If she had used the seven years to turn herself into a mentally deranged avenger stopping at nothing, I doubt she would be so highly regarded by her guild.

Erza getting her ass kicked so one-sidedly isn't like her. She should snap out of it.

I just got into this manga and am now current. Can;t believe I was missing out all this time! I am sure Erza isn't dead, but I wonder what that blade does.

Blog Entries
    Really? The fanservice is fine but from every other perspective this is a pretty shitty series.

Well, I still read Bleach, which, in my opinion, is maddening at times. I don't mind giving this a chance.

Blog Entries
    Lol, i like this chick

She gives no fucks about your heartfelt reunion.

They go all out to make her as evil as they can, while still sticking to the rules more or less. But to be honest it's a battlefield, and everybody should know that, so there's no excuse whatsoever for letting your attention slip. I've always hated those scenes where the hero momentarily ignores their opponent to ogle at an ally. They deserve whatever punishment is given to them during that moment.

Chap 316.

Well so much for the extinct dragons. 10K dragons headed towards them in F.Lucy's timeline? Well shit.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Chap 316.

Well so much for the extinct dragons. 10K dragons headed towards them in F.Lucy's timeline? Well shit.
    Time for some dragon-slayers to go ... well, slay some dragons.

Still thinking that Team Fairy Tail is going to do a clean sweep of the tournament (thus winning in grand fashion), but I'm questioning future Lucy a bit now... seems shifty.

Blog Entries
    This manga is so fucking bad

You could just stop reading it.

We're all aware of how much you're disliking the series. There's no need to repeat it every week, it's getting quite old.

Reading a shounen and then complaining about it for being shounen is pretty pointless.

This series uses shounen tropes heavily, because it's precisely the type of audience that it's trying to appeal to. You're out of your mind if you're reading a manga made for teenagers and expects anything other superficial BS.

It was about the time Gajeel started eating stuff other than his primary element, considering Natsu has been doing that for a long time.

It's a mystery why a shadow thought it would be stronger than fire. There are no shadows in light. It was lucky it faced iron instead, although even that didn't seem to work too well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon View Post
    You could just stop reading it.

We're all aware of how much you're disliking the series. There's no need to repeat it every week, it's getting quite old.

Reading a shounen and then complaining about it for being shounen is pretty pointless.

This series uses shounen tropes heavily, because it's precisely the type of audience that it's trying to appeal to. You're out of your mind if you're reading a manga made for teenagers and expects anything other superficial BS.
    Or i could keep posting what i think while you add me to the ignore list or just fuck off in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    It was about the time Gajeel started eating stuff other than his primary element, considering Natsu has been doing that for a long time.

It's a mystery why a shadow thought it would be stronger than fire. There are no shadows in light. It was lucky it faced iron instead, although even that didn't seem to work too well.
    Except Natsu didn't eat electricity and gained its power, it was given to him voluntarily. When he just ate the lightning he got sick, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Except Natsu didn't eat electricity and gained its power, it was given to him voluntarily. When he just ate the lightning he got sick, remember?
    Wasn't the first alien thing he ate lacrima? After that he broadened his culinary tastes. He did eat for example the god slayer's flames during the S class exam arc. Maybe Gajeel's training was about absorbing other sorts of magic. Unlike Natsu & Co, he didn't fast forward the training time in the spirit realm...

Blog Entries
    Maybe this is bulshit and the author is a hack.

1st Gen Dragon Slayers can simply absorb/eat magic of 2nd and 3rd Gen. Think that's about the only thing that makes sense right now.