Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Help me!" Thread

The official "help me" thread

Are there any good BT sites for Asian music, in particular japanese music?

anyone know where i can get photoshop for free? No 30day trials

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Are there any good BT sites for Asian music, in particular japanese music?
    jpopsuki

Ovan, The Rebirth

I've got another music question. Does anyone know where I could download the intro song to Samurai Jack? I managed to get an episode of it from DC++ and I'm pretty sure theres a way to extract the song from the video file but...the old help thread got deleted and I don't know how to go about it with Virtual Dub. But I'd prefer the full version of it if its around anyway.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Does anyone know how to get Itunes to play in 5.1 instead of stereo? I couldve sworn an older version used to work, but now it's not. Perhaps there's a mixer tool I could dl for it?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i wan't my game discussion forum back .......

Okay, recently the clock on my computer has been fucking up. Sometimes it skips ahead and sometimes it falls behind. When I correct it, it just fucks up awhile later.

anyone can provide me a link to a free audio hosting site which provides codes too? Thanks!

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Does anyone know how to get Itunes to play in 5.1 instead of stereo? I couldve sworn an older version used to work, but now it's not. Perhaps there's a mixer tool I could dl for it?
    So nobody knows the answer? Help me out and you may get some reps!

edit: wtf...don't edit my post. It's a legimate form of encouragement for constructive contribution (which is the whole purpose of the rep system to begin with).
    Last edited by Assertn; Wed, 03-15-2006 at 02:58 AM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

If the file is an mp3, thats why. mp3 doesn't support 5 channels, at least yet anyway. AAC supports 5.1. But it should still play the left and right channels through the rest of the speakers though.

This probably doesn't answer your question. You can try this too if you have WinXp:

You want to go to Control Panel --> Sounds, Speech, and Audio Devices --> Sound and Audio Devices --> Advanced (Under the title Speaker Settings) --> [Drop down menu] Speaker Setup --> 5.1 Speakers.

I am sure you've already done that though.

Other than that I dunno.
    Last edited by IFHTT; Tue, 03-14-2006 at 04:34 PM.

Yeah I know, but usually software will take the left and right channels and copy them over to rear left and rear right, then mix them for center.

And yeah, I checked my system prefs.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Yeah it should just clone the R&L channels but for some reason it doesn't. I looked but I couldn't find any answer worth mentioning. I did see a lot of forum posts with the same question though none ever lasted long enough to get an answer... Do you necessarily have to use Itunes? Maybe find another player that supports it :S

Bah, no way....not worth switching players just for some extra sound channels
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

hey i need help.. i have a .pdf file and i want to confert this so i can open it with word. is this possible??..

Quote Originally Posted by xDarkMaster
    Okay, recently the clock on my computer has been fucking up. Sometimes it skips ahead and sometimes it falls behind. When I correct it, it just fucks up awhile later.
    Can someone please help me? It's getting really annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish-S
    hey i need help.. i have a .pdf file and i want to confert this so i can open it with word. is this possible??..

Yes, it's easy. With the PDF document open in Acrobat Reader 7 Standard or Professional, choose File > Save As. In the Save As dialog box, choose Microsoft Word Document from the Format (Mac) or Type (Windows) pop-up menu. Then simply click the Save button, and open the document in Word for editing.

Quote Originally Posted by xDarkMaster
    Can someone please help me? It's getting really annoying...
    You probably need a new CMOS battery. Not too expensive to replace.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

If the cmos battery is gone then that means the time should work fine while the computer is on. Its only when you restart the comp the setting changes and loses the current seettings. i.e time. Is this the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadugar
    Yes, it's easy. With the PDF document open in Acrobat Reader 7 Standard or Professional, choose File > Save As. In the Save As dialog box, choose Microsoft Word Document from the Format (Mac) or Type (Windows) pop-up menu. Then simply click the Save button, and open the document in Word for editing.
    hey, thanks a lot. i just had that problem right now. And thanks to Turkish-S for asking that question.