Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Help me!" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jadugar
    If the cmos battery is gone then that means the time should work fine while the computer is on. Its only when you restart the comp the setting changes and loses the current seettings. i.e time. Is this the case?
    Yeah, that is the case. I'm on a laptop and recently I've been taking out the battery for some reason... Would that be the problem?

That sounds like the BIOS battery that keeps the system data up is dead, and needs to be changed, but, this is only speculation on my part. The accual battery is a tiny battery on the motherboard.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

This is so troublesome... I don't know anything about how to change a battery on a mother board....

thnx jad but it doesnt work it is saying that i need adobe acrobat 7.0 and i can't find this..

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish-S
    thnx jad but it doesnt work it is saying that i need adobe acrobat 7.0 and i can't find this..
    You can get Adobe Acrobat Reader Here.

7.0 is free from the adobe site. You can just go and download it...

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

yea thnx it worked. thnx jad/IFHTT/phoenix.

When did the forums change? I leave for a few weeks on work and BAM diffrent.

Meh, about a week ago. Fusetalk was fucking up too muxh from my understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by woofcat
    When did the forums change? I leave for a few weeks on work and BAM diffrent.
    It didn't take the gurus here but a couple of days to get everything up and running with a new engine. So, a few weeks is plenty of time for things to change. Fortunately the people themselves didn't change. Except for Terracosmo, who became even more frightening.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    yeah, we're awesome .

Seriously, vbulletin is like 100000x better than fusetalk in every way. The more nifty toys we find in here, the better we all like it.

And the server ... it's still pretty heavily loaded. But not like it was ... server load averages with fusetalk were around 10, with spikes up to 200+ (for those who don't know unix load, that's ... pretty goddamned high). Now, load's between 0.75 and 3, with spikes as high as 6 or 7 sometimes. In other words, the worst the server gets is still better than the best it used to do.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    I need some help with Microsoft WordPerfect 12.

I just need to know how to get the default settings back. I don't know what went wrong, but now I can't view files with " marks in them. Every sentence that is supposed to be in quotes looks like this:
    icrosoft doesn have any fucking idea how to make software!

Every character after a " or ' gets deleted, along with the puncuation mark. Also, documents that come with some parts in italics or some parts in bold display ALL in bold or italics.

I need to get this paper back to a person in my group but I can't even figure out what the fuck is going on here!!!

I have a Dell Inspiron 6000 running Windox XP. The version of WordPerfect is 12.

Hell, just a 'how to reset everything to default advice would probably fix this, but there's no option I can find anywhere in the fucking program!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I though the WordPerfect suite was made by Corel?

masamuneehs, why in the world are you using that crap known as Wordperfect? Just get a copy of Office off of a torrent.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Corel Microsoft, they can all suck my dick.

Phoenix, thats a great fucking idea! now i just need to find a clean version without any viruses in it..

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Here's the one I used it has EVERYTHING you'll ever need!
    Office 2003 Professional

I am not used to forums that let you post links to torrents lol. only problem might be low number of seeders.

http://www.openoffice.org/

Almost like microsoft office, but completely free.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Can anyone direct me to a place where I can download BeSweet with the BeLight GUI? I'm in the process of looking atm, but I can't find a decent fucking place to download it.

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    Can anyone direct me to a place where I can download BeSweet with the BeLight GUI? I'm in the process of looking atm, but I can't find a decent fucking place to download it.
    BeSweet
    BeLight

The required encoders should all come with BeSweet's zip file. Just extract BeLight into BeSweet folder and launch BeLight.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    lol BOC, I should have just asked you in a pm since you're the one who recommended those programs . Thanks again.