Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto 320

It's kind of annoying to wait all week for a chapter only to have it filled with failing ramen jokes. Although, for some strange reason I still enjoyed it. Interesting that Asuma's bounty is so much higher than the monk's.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Banned
    can't wait to see what kakashi has in store for naruto.We all know that he wouldn't have something stupid to say, so it has to be good,right?I mean c'mon it's kakashi.

My guess is it'll be something really huge telling naruto something big stopping him from the way he's been acting towards non-stop training.And in addition to that reveal something to him, that would either be a secret to training or, something largely important about his(kakashi's past) or naruto's training.

oh well just have to wait and see

Lately my tastes has failed to reflect the common opinion, it seems. I enjoyed this chapter. Found it funny for some reason. But it's somewhat ridiculous with all this Asuma development, it almost feels awkward - he's just "been there" almost the entire series and suddenly he's super awesome, the center of attention, the wind master, the son of the hokage, ex-member of some fire dudes, Kurenai's boyfriend...

Quote Originally Posted by Terracosmo
    Lately my tastes has failed to reflect the common opinion, it seems. I enjoyed this chapter. Found it funny for some reason. But it's somewhat ridiculous with all this Asuma development, it almost feels awkward - he's just "been there" almost the entire series and suddenly he's super awesome, the center of attention, the wind master, the son of the hokage, ex-member of some fire dudes, Kurenai's boyfriend...
    Most agree it's simply a build up of his character before he dies.

well if he dies he won't die shallow.

He is going to reveal who Naruto's father is!

ryanleonhart
    Do you have English translation

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    One of the titles a few chapters back was called "The Nightmare Begins." Where's the fucking nightmare? I want some Berserk shit going on here.
    the only nightmare is waiting for an interesting chapter

Quote Originally Posted by mr3vi1m0nk3y
    the only nightmare is waiting for an interesting chapter
    ba dum bump
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    i wonder if kakashi will talk about the effects of creating a new jutsu. Maybe your chakra will be altered or you might damage you chakra system or something that maybe extremely costly. Every jutsu we've seen so far has adverse effects. Forbidden or not they all have drawbacks from regular use or misuse. If you use the chidori too much you could die or put too much strain on your chakra system or something. The kage bunshin obviously drains the user of all his stamina and can put a lot of strain on the user when dispelling and using the jutsu. Opening gates is harmful to the user. Even the katon techniques burn the user( when sasuke was learning the fireball tech. he had burns all on his face). Im sure each jutsu that is created must have a downside making no jutsu perfect. So i wonder if in creating a jutsu you are more vulnerable to the adverse effects of a jutsu.......just a thought.... run with it.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Rasengan doesn`t seem to have a downside...

Sure it does, remember how his hands were getting burned from forcing so much chakra through them all the time during training. Not that it's a very big problem, but it's still there.

I'd say he casts some genjutsu on Naruto and shows him memories of the 4th. That would be nice.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

Can genjustu be used to show one's own memories? Makes me wonder if genjutsu can be used to create alternative realities, a la X-Men's Scarlet Witch....

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

So Kakashi's finally going to show Naruto some "Come Come Paradise"? I'm not sure that's appropriate in pedagogy.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Hmmmm... Perhaps Kakashi will tell Naruto about his MS and how he got it...