Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 320

Naruto 320

Last edited by Teki; Thu, 08-24-2006 at 01:35 PM.

Yay, first! Do you have a transaltion?

Dont think they have one at this time.

wow what a waste of a chapter. was that ichiraku shit really necessary?

Missing Nin
    That entire chapter was pretty pointless I didn't need to watch Naruto drool for14 out of 17 pages. Well lets hope the next chapter is better.

Another time buying chapter, boring and with stupid ramen jokes. I hope that in the next one asuma and akatsuki meet, if he has such a reward he is going to be targeted for sure.

I suppose that on the next chapter kakashi is going to talk naruto about his mangekyou (if he has another OMG jutsu then he is god).
    The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

boring chapter
    not even Hidan and Kakuzu's presence saves it.

I hope next time's will be better.

you guys have no sense of humor. i enjoyed the chapter

Maybe kakashi will be able to perform tsukuyomi. If that's the case, then he can put naruto into a genjutsu world where a blink of an eye lasts weeks. In this world, naruto can get the rest of his training in and it will end up being almost instantanously from everyone else's perspective.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Wonderful, a whole lot more nothing. But thes types of chapters happen, gotta stay in it for the long haul.

@Assertn: I assume you don't lower yourself to reading old threads but that theory is like 2+ months old.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Ya that MS theory of speeding up training by slowin time was already said multiple times. we also said it would be utter bullshit if kakashi could do it sso still hopeing nothing like that ever happens.

This capter was a waste of space just another ploy to make us wait for the new jutsu and mess around with the fans. Just for the hell of it the next chapter is gonna be about how you are suppose to prepare the ramen.

Bah, the ramen jokes were pretty bad. They seemed to be taken right out of an anime filler. Naruto hasn't relied that much on jokes lately, and these weren't that good...

I wonder if the amount Asuma said his head is worth is true or he was jus bragging. I don't remember Asuma being that great, but what the hell, if it's for the sake of character development and it contributes to the story then I'll accept it.

Things might pick up from the next chapter onwards though. The rest of Tsunade's team was alerted where to look for the Akatsuki, and Hidan stepped outso there's some chance he'll run into some of Konoha's ninja. And fight, or at least talk or something.

Well, Naruto is now going to invent his own jutsu.... I hope it's original, a little at least.

It's a shame that topless Naruto doesn't have the same affect as Sakura in a towel or Hinata under a waterfal, too....

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

Seems like the filler writers have leaked into the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Dancer
    It's a shame that topless Naruto doesn't have the same affect as Sakura in a towel or Hinata under a waterfal, too....
    Breasts....?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by JaySee
    Seems like the filler writers have leaked into the manga.
    seconded. this chapter showed absolutly nothing new. i just hope the next chapter isnt more of the same.

One of the titles a few chapters back was called "The Nightmare Begins." Where's the fucking nightmare? I want some Berserk shit going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Breasts....?
    I guess. I mean, we've had topless Naruto for three weeks now and not even the female fans have cared. Bah. I guess only the Akatsuki can spark interest now.

Wow, even by the standard of these last chapters this was boring. The discussion is slower than ever.
    Last edited by Winged Dancer; Fri, 08-25-2006 at 07:11 PM.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声