Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 321

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Although this chapter didn't have the action everyone is dying for, I still found it entertaining. Heh, but only 1 more chapter before the super good stuff starts. I think this chapter gave more insight that Naruto is the 4th's son.

Quote Originally Posted by Terracosmo
    Yay for Naruto suddenly being able to advance just because he's the main character, way to destroy hundreds of chapters of establishing him as a dumbass - now he's gonna surpass the 4th. Yay.

Worst main character ever.

Other than that, nothing much happened; I still like last week's chapter.

What did you think was gonna happen he was gonna stay weaker then everyone else forever? Goku was a dumbass in dragonballz yet he was the strongest against all odds. You gotta give naruto some props for never giving up also he gets stronger when he is working hard for something ex: saveing sakura against garra. Now he is doing it to get sasuke back.

Thats the whole point behind his strength and the reason why jiraya trained him he wont give up, he will do anything to become hokage,and he has the will of konoha. Not to mention his training is going way faster then anyone else because of the clones. Ohhh ya and he has a freaking demon in him giving him almost infinite chakra.

Sounds kinda familiar kinda like goku one of the most popular main characters in manga/anime ever lol( fighting for everyone else makeing him stronger everytime, considered a weakling as a kid ). so you cant really say he is the worst main character ever.

He's a pretty damn shitty character. It's always the same boring shit with him over and over. No complexity to him at all.

Well, not a bad chapter, you get to here some interesting things like Kakashi believing that he'll surpase Yondaime, also Shikamaru finding out about Asuma's smoking habits (2 packs a day, god damn that's crazy!), this just keeps leading on to Asuma's death.

Why is that Kakuzo so wrapped in money, he's one of the strongest ninja's in the naruto world, why could he possibly need money for when he can just take what he wants, lol. Isn't he supposed to be the bad guy? pussy.

Rasengan is basically a wind techinque already, but he'll probably figure out a way to throw it or something, otherwise all I see is it getting bigger. I can also see Naruto coming up with an ultimate defense later on, similar to Kaiten except without the spinning, just the wind spinning around him.

And who would allow Kakuzu to buy anything from them anyway? I think pretty much anyone would try to kill him on sight unless there's a special store for S rank criminals out there somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    And who would allow Kakuzu to buy anything from them anyway? I think pretty much anyone would try to kill him on sight unless there's a special store for S rank criminals out there somewhere.
    ehhhhhhhh...., people who are not ninja?

Oh, one more thing, If Kakuzu keep killing people to get what he want.... then 2 things will happen: One, he will create a huge crowd around him that alter the ninja from his villager or Konoha to come and kill him. Two, If he keep up the killing even without getting caught, soon there will be no people left for him to steal ..... without having to go to the main village store (ninja village) ... why? ehhhhhhh... i think everyone know.

I guess that even in mangas they have black market for almost anything just like in the real world. Maybe some of the business are ONLY for s rank wanted criminals. But I dont want to see any nincorleone boss or any mafia bullshit.

Akatsuki are the bad team and their boss the mastermind, we dont need any hampa character in this manga.

As someone said I believe that chidori is nature manipulation of released chakra. I know that Kakashi is god but if he is able to do both nature&form things in the chidori (at the age of 11?) I would feel sad.
    The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    I wouldn't go so far as to assume he's wanted in every country. As far as it seems in the naruto world, any given country's wanted roster is limited to individual threats and vendettas. A country that kakuzi hasn't directly offended and isn't allied with a country that he's directly offended shouldn't have a problem with him.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by kAi
    Rasengan is basically a wind techinque already, but he'll probably figure out a way to throw it or something.
    If that's the case, the filler anime writers are going to be screwed. Remember that arc with the haunted giant iguana mansion? He threw the Rasengan... whoops.

As for this chapter, yeah, pretty boring. At least we have something to look forward to in the next one.

On one hand, I doubt that Kishi wouldn't close off a plot line because the filler writers created some inconsistancy, but anything's possible,

My theory for nature manip + rasengan: Tornado Rasengan - he'll pour chakra into the air and make it spin and essentially make a directable Kaiten like those spinny BattleBots.

And Asuma won't die, he'll get really hurt, (maybe take some pills) and then beat the money grubing guy by nearly dying (The money grubbing guy will likely escape somehow, but be hurt, however he might die. Asuma will be on his death bed, but be saved at the last minute. Likely popping in a cig to show that it's all good.

but then get

Quote Originally Posted by kAi

Rasengan is basically a wind techinque already, but he'll probably figure out a way to throw it or something, otherwise all I see is it getting bigger. I can also see Naruto coming up with an ultimate defense later on, similar to Kaiten except without the spinning, just the wind spinning around him.

Don't you remember the chapter where Naruto performed "Oodama (sp?) Rasengan?"

Basically it was a huge, fucking Rasengan.

And as another poster said, he already threw the Rasengan in a filler, so both of your theories are bunk.

Fillers have absolutely nothing to do with the manga so throwing a Rasengan in the filler means nothing when it's back to following its manga roots.

Quote Originally Posted by ody
    Don't you remember the chapter where Naruto performed "Oodama (sp?) Rasengan?"

Basically it was a huge, fucking Rasengan.

And as another poster said, he already threw the Rasengan in a filler, so both of your theories are bunk.
    The manga>fillers. Manga overrides fillers, no matter what sort of shit the fillers put.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

If Asuma was smoking two packs a day, and then quit cold turkey, he wouldn't be smiling that much. He'd be telling Shikamaru to stop asking questions or get a punch in the mouth.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Quote Originally Posted by bxgreatone87
    What did you think was gonna happen he was gonna stay weaker then everyone else forever? Goku was a dumbass in dragonballz yet he was the strongest against all odds. You gotta give naruto some props for never giving up also he gets stronger when he is working hard for something ex: saveing sakura against garra. Now he is doing it to get sasuke back.
    Goku wasn't necessarily dumb; just incredibly naive. And when it came to combat, he always was a genius. Sure, the same can be said about Naruto when he occasionally pulls off some stunt, but when reading DBZ I never thought "shit, Goku is so dumb, how can he possibly win these fights?!", which is a recurring thought in Naruto.

And don't get me wrong, I am not surprised in the least that Naruto is surpassing everyone, I just think it's boring.

I don't think I'd call Goku a genius in combat. A genius in training might be accurate, but I don't want to get too far off topic.

What we're seeing is a transition that should have taken place over the course of the entire series taking place in a few chapters. Naruto should have shown a bit of improvement after every battle. He especially should have improved during that training with Jiraiya. Since he hasn't improved as much as he should have in all that time. Kishimoto is playing cath-up. It's a shame, but he does need to improve a lot for the plot to advance.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

I was pretty annoyed at Kakashi suddenly being able to do the Rasengan. I guess it's plausible - after all, the Fourth Hokage was his teacher, so why not? But it had been established before that the Rasengan was a Fourth-Jiraiya-Naruto thing only, it was a special technique that couldn't be done by anyone.

But as someone has said already, Kakashi is a magical ninja who, in two more years, will be able to control sand, open the body Gates, use shadows to fight and possibly erase you out of existance by looking at you with his Level 6.78 Mangekyou Sharingan.

Wasn't the Rasengan a non-elemental jutsu, however? I think I remember it being more like pure chakra put to spin. That's why Jiraiya checked Naruto's hair growth and all too, to see if his Chakra flow was from right to left or viceversa... if it was a Wind element jutsu, does that mean Kakashi is able to control not only Lighting and Fire but also Wind?

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Dancer
    But as someone has said already, Kakashi is a magical ninja who, in two more years, will be able to control sand, open the body Gates, use shadows to fight and possibly erase you out of existance by looking at you with his Level 6.78 Mangekyou Sharingan.
    Kakashi can open the gates and have done so previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Dancer
    Wasn't the Rasengan a non-elemental jutsu, however? I think I remember it being more like pure chakra put to spin. That's why Jiraiya checked Naruto's hair growth and all too, to see if his Chakra flow was from right to left or viceversa... if it was a Wind element jutsu, does that mean Kakashi is able to control not only Lighting and Fire but also Wind?
    Not only that but he has used many other elemental jutsu as well, such as the Suiton and Douton techniques. One might say the Sharingan is the reason, but like how many others feel it's not realistic for a jounin or higher level ninja to be able to utilise just 2 elements.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I am not surprised that Kakashi can do Rasenga as it just high level of chakra manipulation and he is counted as genius. Sharingan allows him to see how jutsu is performed but rest is up to him to do to perform it himself.

the idea of throwing a rasengan wouldnt work imo because you need to keep the form of the chakra as a sphere. how are you gonna control that once you throw it and its out of your control.

The thing about the jounin and that they ATLEAST have 2 elements (note the fact i caped it) Would mean they can have more then 2 maybe even all of them. One will have to dominiant of course but other then that i wouldnt be surprised to see many jounin lvl ninja using multiple elements easy.

Now to be able to change the form and use the element of the a jutsu is completely diffrent ie: chidori because this is a whole new lvl of using elements. just put it this way even though naruto isnt a fire user he can probably learn how to use the fire spitting techniques sasuke uses, but i doubt he will be able to add the fire elements abilty to another jutsu like rasengan.