Thread: neji fanart.

neji fanart.

part 2 neji. if youre an anime only naruto fan and dont want the hew looks spoiled, dont click

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39644102/

yea neji is totally badass, great job of drawing him

Nice job RasenDori, Neji kicks ass

Ash"Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. This... is my BOOMstick"

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    A bit of critique...

You drew his head waaaaaay too big for his body. With a smaller head he'd look a lot better proportioned.

There's also something about his left leg that really bugs me. I don't think that stance is physically possible.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

If you look at the rest of his art you will see thats RasenDori's style.
    I like the fact you didnt try to copy the original, but insted you added your own twist.
    I like this one and the guy who paints I wont say his name but you probably know who

Signature by Lucifus

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    A bit of critique...

You drew his head waaaaaay too big for his body. With a smaller head he'd look a lot better proportioned.

There's also something about his left leg that really bugs me. I don't think that stance is physically possible.
    its not possibe, but i was a bit of a big todd mcfarlane fan as a kid

Quote Originally Posted by nests
    I like the fact you didnt try to copy the original, but insted you added your own twist.
    I like this one and the guy who paints I wont say his name but you probably know who
    in all honest i hate that picture of naruto. i drew it over a year ago and every now and then deviants still fav it. im working on a full color pic of the "painter" right now, its almost done, but im in the transition of moving, and im working on a comic, but i hope to finish it soon.
    Last edited by RasenDori; Sun, 10-22-2006 at 11:17 PM.

Head's too big, like it otherwise. part 2 neji rocks.

Do you foreshadow when you draw?

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nests
    His other stuff looks great, especially his comic. The big heads fit with the style. This Neji looks terribly proportioned though. A thin body and a big head don't go well together. Makes Neji look blocky, and sorta like he has a physical impediment.
    its not possibe, but i was a bit of a big todd mcfarlane fan as a kid
    Heh, now that you say that, I can tell. But even if you were going for that style, don't you think the rest of Neji's body is a bit stiff?? I think that's what was bothering me about it before.

Don't get me wrong. It's a great picture, but the first thing I noticed about it were the flaws I pointed out.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

That's an awesome job RasenDori. Neji looks great.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    His other stuff looks great, especially his comic. The big heads fit with the style. This Neji looks terribly proportioned though. A thin body and a big head don't go well together. Makes Neji look blocky, and sorta like he has a physical impediment.

Heh, now that you say that, I can tell. But even if you were going for that style, don't you think the rest of Neji's body is a bit stiff?? I think that's what was bothering me about it before.

Don't get me wrong. It's a great picture, but the first thing I noticed about it were the flaws I pointed out.
    well it was pretty much just a quick sketch that i decided to color cause i wanted to try some stuff with photoshop. there are some anatomy errors, and i would have most likely pic up on them sooner if i had taken more time with it. generally do a few sketches of a character before i do something... but i didnt do that either. i'll do better work in the future when im not so bogged down for time