Thread: Forum Rules on Spoilers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Revealing the titles of upcoming arcs or episode titles. Some arc/episode titles may not reveal anything about the future of an anime, but some do, and it's just best not to name them in anime only sections.

This one I think is just rediculious. We have threads, populars threads at that in both the Bleach and Naruto anime section. Now I know as of late they have been unreliable, but it generates discussion and activity and it is a positive edition to the anime. Also I believe that no one minds about knowing the name of the title. The threads are labled properly, obviously stating that reading the title will give you some insight on what is yet to come. If you don't want to know just don't enter, it is simple as that.

Also the titles that are stated are not that far into the future of what is going to happen. And infact it might help a person decide on whether of not to waste there time, hope, bandwith on said episodes.

I know for a fact that if the "Upcoming Naruto title" thread is moved to the Naruto general Discussion, not only will the activity in the thread decrease but members are more likely to run across spoilers. Specifically thread names. I know that thread makers in that section are asked to label the thread so that nothing is really given away to an anime only member, but somethings just can't be avoided in some cases. If you want an example of this I will be happy to pm it to you just ask.

Besides that I think the other are reasonable in some cases.

edit grammar
    Last edited by dragonrage; Sat, 09-23-2006 at 10:35 AM.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.