Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Claymore

Quote Originally Posted by Augury
    I thought Tabitha was the group of seven's eye and Cynthia was their healer. I think Cynthia's detection range is simply better than Clare's, so she was doing the sensing.
    Oops, you're correct. Clare seems to have turned completely offensive and her yoki sensing abilities (at least in terms of range) seems to have suffered in comparison to the others, Cynthia and Tabitha.

claymore 84 is out by FH&silvermask
    http://www.franky-house.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=6867

Wow this chapter is awesome in plot development. The story can go into so many different ways.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

doesn't this chapter indicate that Rubel can take out an awakened being (or at least fight it at equal grounds?), being a member of the 2nd species from the mainland.

I knew he was pimp.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Nice. Lots of action and a new possible member to join Miria's gang.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

man Helen cracked me.

Helen: "Thats what you said last time, and didn't the lowest number save you?"
    Deneve: "Don't talk about that, its in the past"

lol.

Well as mentioned the plot can really go anywhere from here. This manga always keeps me interested. I'm so interested in where the plot will take us. ^_^

~David

Last edited by Munsu; Thu, 12-04-2008 at 12:46 PM.

Damn, that's a pretty serious OH SHIT! situation they managed to work themselves into...I don't see how they'll manage to survive this one without some serious divine intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    Damn, that's a pretty serious OH SHIT! situation they managed to work themselves into...I don't see how they'll manage to survive this one without some serious divine intervention.
    That demon that is approaching will surely play a role, and Deneve is defensive type, so that she's the one that got injured is hopeful.

what the hell? they were my favorite characters!

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I don't really know why, but I can't help but think of Ophelia from the shadowed profile of the "demon." Clare supposedly cut all of the concentrated yokai flesh out of Ophelia, leaving only her humanity to die and drown...but you never know anymore.

What was the last known status of Riful and her Raphela-Luciela monstrosity anyway? I suppose it could be that thing too, though I do see a similarity with the profile of Ophelia as well. Then again they way surprises have been coming in this series maybe it's a dragon kin or something.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    I'm guessing the Raphelia-Luciela combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    What was the last known status of Riful and her Raphela-Luciela monstrosity anyway? I suppose it could be that thing too, though I do see a similarity with the profile of Ophelia as well. Then again they way surprises have been coming in this series maybe it's a dragon kin or something.
    Was Riful in the South though? And it seems to me that at this current moment, Riful is probably busy with the Claymore she kidnapped... I think we're in just about the same time span. Clare was on her way towards Riful right?

And by what the Claymore that is following Deneve and Helen said, I think this demon has been around causing havoc for some time now.

Good chapter. If only the anime didn't stop I'll be looking forward to watching this being animated.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Maybe it could be something completely else. I'm just gonna rant here.

Like..that "demon" could be an Awakened Being that continued to eat other Awakened Beings. Perhaps absorbing them or their remains? Could be why its going to Easley ( if it IS doing that anyway) and the fact that he is freely letting his Yoki loose would mean he is luring it for God knows what.

Rant done now ^^;;

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    what the hell? they were my favorite characters!
    Dont go talking in the past tense yet, im still holding out that they survive.
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

Quote Originally Posted by Munsu
    Please say that they will be able to escape, or live in some other misserable way...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Ikari
    Please say that they will be able to escape, or live in some other misserable way...
    They will escape. Feel better now?

Anyways, I think that the demons appearing in town will enable them to escape.