Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Claymore

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Every single time some dude tried to rape them they were like "Yeah ok i don't care", i don't think they even remember they're women anymore
    From what I understand, their genitals/pubian region have been seriously altered in the process of implanting youki flesh, making the view horrible enough for mercenaries to lose their will to rape.
    They have been enrolled as young pre-teen girls, so the modifications clearly altered the development of what should have been their natural woman body.

Then, their training and upbringing probably doesn't let much room for proper woman feelings/mindset/emotion set.

Both in their body and development from preteen, to teen, to young adults, there's no room for womanhood.

So I agree in thinking it's hard to rely too much on their gender to make asumptions.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure it's because of some nasty/hideous scar they have on their body where the Youki flesh is. Not because of the genitals themselves. Theressa ripped off the cloth from her chest ( I thought it was the chest anyway) and that disgusted the gang who surrounded her at that time. Also the only way they can rebel against guys is running away or knocking them out or something because they can't kill em.
    Last edited by NeoCybercoin; Sun, 09-25-2011 at 06:29 PM.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Then there was the guy who wanted to rape her regardless, so whatever states the genital regions are in, it works.. (as far as the man is concerned anyway)

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Then there was the guy who wanted to rape her regardless, so whatever states the genital regions are in, it works.. (as far as the man is concerned anyway)
    That just means there's a hole around there somewhere

well, this thread got became..."interesting"

:/

Chapter 119

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Claymore c.119: Direct Download | Online Viewing

I´d love being able to pretend that I care about the current plot, but...I can´t. Bunch of a bit earlier introduced characters fighting against other non-main characters, and a flashback focusing on them on top of it.

Hope it gets back to Claire, Raki and the other more-known claymores soon.

Blog Entries
    These recent developments on the first's past are quite interesting, i think I'll be looking forward to the next chapter

I take it that she awakened just now. So shouldn't that make her an Abyssal seeing as how they were amongst the strongest of all nr 1's?

Yeah, I'd imagine so. I'm just a bit suspicious of the disfigured mad scientist's attitude, though. It's like he was expecting this but didn't seem worried at all. Although being a mad scientist, maybe he doesn't even know how to be worried.

I found this series to be a drag for the longest of time, but recently seeing Raki kick some ass invigorated me. When he finally meets Clare again, assuming he does, it's a good thing he's a mofo by his own right.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    They did mention that they would be unstable - but exactly what that means is yet to be shown. These former #1s are dead, and unless they died from poisoning or old age, they died from physical wounds. The Dusteater having her death-wounds manifesting on herself.. actually, I don't even know what to think of that, lol.

Like Ark, I want to see the next chapter now. In particular Roxanne. That crazy ass bitch spiced these last few chapters up.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Chapter 120

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Claymore c.120: MediaFire | SendSpace | MultiUpload | Online Viewing

Sweet. So all that crazy hag wants to do is lure Priscilla to see what would happen since everything is over anyway? But damn..if her arm contained that much power.....Abyssal rank doesn't even reach her anymore. Still makes me wonder...if it had so much power...how the hell did Raki remain unaffected by it?

So it was Priscilla's?

For a second, I thought he was speaking about Claire's borrowed arm. But since we're in a kind of spinoff arc where she does not appear I guess Priscilla is a better option.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

It was also the reason why Raki didn't get 'infected/turned' when he got hit by that spike. Because Priscilla's arm was attached/crafted onto his back.

ugh, could someone explain me the whole arm-thing please? Who´s arm was used for what?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Sweet. So all that crazy hag wants to do is lure Priscilla to see what would happen since everything is over anyway? But damn..if her arm contained that much power.....Abyssal rank doesn't even reach her anymore. Still makes me wonder...if it had so much power...how the hell did Raki remain unaffected by it?
    Who says he's unaffected? For all we know he's not really human anymore.

It is explained in chapter 110. The arm belonged to Priscilla who plunged it into Raki and left it there to save his life in order to thank about because she had found the smell of Clare/Theressa that she smelled on Raki once.

And they removed that arm completely so he shouldn't 'change' into anything else. But yeah I am curious of what would might happen to him now.

Raki = true hero of the manga. Show those bitches how fighting is done! :P

Anyway, hope we´ll see more from Raki and Clare soon. This whole fight has been rather boring, because I don´t particularly care about any of these characters. Well, Milia. Btw. why did she look somewhat hotter without her two arms? Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Raki = true hero of the manga. Show those bitches how fighting is done! :PAnyway, hope we´ll see more from Raki and Clare soon. This whole fight has been rather boring, because I don´t particularly care about any of these characters. Well, Milia. Btw. why did she look somewhat hotter without her two arms? Weird.
    Expert mouth and seemingly less dangerous?

I have troubles keeping track of what happens... Or maybe this is getting boring.
    That story needs to comeback to core characters