Thread: Manga: Claymore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Caught up What an awesome storyline. And Ophelia is indeed a badass character

Okay, so what's next for Clare to detach and reattach? Whose legs can she take for improvement? I kid, I kid...

Oh, and I was just thinking... there is an advantage to stay no. 47. Especially if her opponent is another Claymore. That whole, "lower your guard" thing, you know?

Like I said in the Claymore anime thread, Raki is totally Clare's shota boy toy.

Oh right, I totally forgot about the kiss scene... I really wasn't expecting it, at least not at this moment. I thought it was nicely done. Has it been discussed how old Clare and Raki are?

Hm I don't think so. How long has it been since she took in Teresa's flesh? I'd say before that, she was what, 12 or 13? I'd guess Raki is in the 13-16 range.

good old fashioned statutory rape....nahh they probably dont have laws like thatin...wherever they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Honoko
    Okay, so what's next for Clare to detach and reattach? Whose legs can she take for improvement? I kid, I kid...
    there's that monkey acrobatic girl, who used to be #4/5 together with the brute girl... claire can totally steal her legs or whatever...

I did kind of feel bad for Ophelia. Yeah, she was an evil bitch, but she became everything she's ever hated. Seeing her break down after she finally saw herself (how could she not have noticed earlier?) made me pity her. Priscilla hated Youma as much as Ophelia did, but she wasn't was shocked at all when she became one. I guess the difference is that Ophelia always hated Awakened Ones specifically.

It also seems that Priscilla has been very busy since she Awakened.

Priscilla also killed her brother. She's the One-horned monster or whatever I think.

She clearly is, Clare said so in the last released released.

Read this earlier and damn it was good, now we need to wait more.

and damn Priscilla was a scary bitch pre-translation and her whole attitude after and then when she saw herself, god damn.

Quote Originally Posted by kAi
    Read this earlier and damn it was good, now we need to wait more.

and damn Priscilla was a scary bitch pre-translation and her whole attitude after and then when she saw herself, god damn.
    Don't you mean Ophelia?