Thread: Manga: Claymore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    She clearly is, Clare said so in the last released released.

Read this earlier and damn it was good, now we need to wait more.

and damn Priscilla was a scary bitch pre-translation and her whole attitude after and then when she saw herself, god damn.

Quote Originally Posted by kAi
    Read this earlier and damn it was good, now we need to wait more.

and damn Priscilla was a scary bitch pre-translation and her whole attitude after and then when she saw herself, god damn.
    Don't you mean Ophelia?

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Don't you mean Ophelia?
    yeah, same shit.

I like Clare's new arm, it's so nice.

Volume 8

Don't know if the scan's are any good since it's a group other than the one we're used to (Manga-Sketchbook).

Edit: It's actually a scanlation project, which unlike M-S does not just scan the english licensed releases. Nice, a group thats scanning the raws finally! One bad thing about them is, sometimes text goes outside the bubble, and some bubbles are left untranslated, with the japanese words still in them.

We learn a lot of new information, and lotsa fighting. This was a great volume, as to be expected.
    Last edited by animus; Sun, 05-06-2007 at 05:47 PM.

Most of the untranslated bubbles are all sound effects, and most of those towards the effect of "shaa" for sword swings, or "haa" for Clare being out of breath while fighting.

A very interesting turn of events. Priscilla isn't even as strong as we thought she was. That awakened beings even have a society is shocking enough, much less that they are beginning a war with each other, using Claymores as troops and leaving everything else in the middle.

Always nice to see Galatea again too. I wondered when we'd see her again after they mentioned she was the 3rd ranked.

Galatea reminds me of Teresa somehow, she also always seems to be smiling while fighting.