Thread: FF7 Advent Children: Tifa fanart

Talking FF7 Advent Children: Tifa fanart

here is a fanart of tifa I did a while ago. The FF7 movie is amazing , if you havn't watched it u need to check it out.
    This took about 10hrs to draw and color

That's awesome. My only complaint is that her arm seems a bit thick for her slim frame. Aside from that, excellent work.

Very impressive indeed. The background is also excellent, not only the character. Although I have to agree with BoC now that he pointed it out. But that's a minor thing considering how serious skills you otherwise have.

Freaking awesome. I wish I was able to draw like that. I might be able to color it but I have no drawing talent what so ever. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Signature by Lucifus

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Like BOC said, her right arm is huge. Massively huge.

Also, you might want to bring her right eye in a bit. It's a lot farther away from her nose than her left eye is. It makes it look like her face is about 3x wider than it should be.

Otherwise I love it. The job you did on Tifa's hair is really nice, as well as drawing her figure correctly. Most people can't draw the female figure very well at all. I also like how you did the nose. It reminds me of the style used on the Guilty Gear characters. Good job.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs