Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Naruto Episode Titles

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    No, I'd say watching 11 episodes of Gantz was my worst choice, except for the opening theme, which I listen to daily (recorded and live versions).

I watch anime for the animation quality as much as for the storylines and characters. For example, I've never watched the original Gundam series because the animation is terrible. All of the pictures I've ever seen of Kenshin, including the box covers, look like poorly drawn anime, so I've skipped this series. When I run out of well drawn series to watch, I'll give it a try.
    You won't watch Kenshin but you'll watch Naruto fillers?
    --

I'm starting to think that they will actually finish the season with fillers. -_- Though I see no reason to. They started in the middle of a season with fillers. Well I guess what was because it was convenient.

Try the Kenshin OVA -Tsuioku Hen- . To me its pretty good..better than the series anyways..

Im sure I'll get neg reps for this but... if you guys really need to talk about Kenshin... please create a thread on the General Anime forum....

On topic:

I hope ep 215~216 aren't fillers... final ep of 2006 and 1st ep of 2007 could be a good way to get back on track... but that won't happen though...

lol, RZ you crack me up.

Sorry I disrespected your thread and went off topic. Haven't been watching naruto just reading the titles and lurking here and there. Clinging to whatever hope I have left for this anime.

I hope you that your vision comes true. It would be a nice way to bring in the new year and god knows they owe us (deluded fools that still watch the crap that the have been shelling out for the past year and more).
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

I agree that that would be awesome. *Gets my hopes up* It makes sense because Naruto has given us special treats (2 ep shows) during New Years and special events.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    The Weekly Jump Reader’s Journal site has updated with apparent word that the latest Jump contains a comment from Masashi Kishimoto stating that the anime will start airing manga content again in Spring of next year. And before someone makes a boneheaded comment, Japan shares the same seasonal changes as North America, so apparently we’re looking for fillers to end in approximately around 3-4 months.

source : leaf ninja

I wish there would appear a real, official statement somewhere. That way there wouldn't be the continuous guessing based on various small bits of intelligence gathered from here and there. Even if it was really verified to be four full months, it would be better than not knowing if it's three weeks from now or a year from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    I wish there would appear a real, official statement somewhere. That way there wouldn't be the continuous guessing based on various small bits of intelligence gathered from here and there. Even if it was really verified to be four full months, it would be better than not knowing if it's three weeks from now or a year from now.
    Does anyone knows the link to The Weekly Jump Reader’s Journal site?

This one?
    http://community.livejournal.com/weeklyjump

Next season then? Well... that means about 20 more weeks (more or less depending on double episodes or no air dates)

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage

Haven't been watching naruto just reading the titles and lurking here and there. Clinging to whatever hope I have left for this anime.

I hope you that your vision comes true. It would be a nice way to bring in the new year and god knows they owe us (deluded fools that still watch the crap that the have been shelling out for the past year and more).
    Isnt that the truth.

I agree with everything you have said. I did watch a couple of episodes here and there just to see if there was any change but no, they are still at it.

Upcoming Naruto Episode Titles

according to narutofan, who points us to these guys... who are allegedly quoting kishimoto himself, fillers will end in approximately 3 - 4 months or 12 - 16 episodes. they've yet to confirm it 100% but hopefully its correct. i have a small bit of confidence in this since narutofan seems to trust the site enough to post...

discuss

edit: crap... i was hoping to get it first but apparently im WAAY too late... :P sry guys... should've checked first before i clicked post...
    Last edited by tehlegend; Tue, 11-21-2006 at 11:56 PM.

Uchessmaster has already informed this here

Narutofan just stole the info from LeafNinja.

--edit---

as the "other" topic was merged with this one, this post is now meaningless
    Last edited by RyougaZell; Wed, 11-22-2006 at 09:29 AM.

Hmm... Didn't Studio Perriot originally say something like "a year" over a year and a half ago? I believe the time frame set it to spring of this year... As much as I love this news, I still won't believe it until I see the episodes.

@ jadugar

yeah it has become kinda of a sport to see how badly the can really screw or seriously warp an episode.

My best friend uses naruto as something to put him to sleep or at times we watch it in fast forward mode just to see how it looks and sounds, it is mildly amusing. ( hey it is something to kill time.)

As for the news that naruto will be getting back on track in 3-4 months, I say hold your breath you have a better chance of living than that actually happening. . Then again you never know. Either way, my opinions hasn't changed: it will end when it ends, not gonna get my hopes up. Besides there are a lot of other animes out there that are just begging to be watched and they should be.

But I am one of those fools that like to finish something that he started. I started watching the damn thing, had fun, laughs and at times even tears and for the past year and more pain and suffering. It really is a shame what they have done to this anime series. But if it takes me a few more years to finally be done with this series, I don't mind. I am not saying that I am depending on it for anything, it is just that alot was invested in this anime, and alot of memories were created while watching it, heck even now even more are being created. I just want to see what happens to it now that is all.

But the fucking fillers are destroying all the positive influences and emotions that i acquired within the course of watching the first 135 episodes. Oh well, here to the creation of more memories, may there be more good ones that bad.

seeya all around.

eidt: grammar
    Last edited by dragonrage; Wed, 11-22-2006 at 12:29 PM.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Hooray! Now I can stop watching Naruto entirely for the next 4 months!

This is the greatest day of my life!

Jeux France has a promotional magazine scan of the upcoming Narutimate Accel, the next apparent game in the Narutimate Hero games. The great thing about this one is… it’s timeskip characters. The game is scheduled to be released for PS 2 in Spring in Japan. “Spring” again…

source : leafninja ^^

edited spoilers

Well... since they never release these games with manga only content (plus the image has anime shots) it is finally safe to assume the fillers will end this next 'spring'.

What the hell they are 1 year late. Another four months... god damn

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage
    @ jadugar

yeah it has become kinda of a sport to see how badly the can really screw or seriously warp an episode.

My best friend uses naruto as something to put him to sleep or at times we watch it in fast forward mode just to see how it looks and sounds, it is mildly amusing. ( hey it is something to kill time.)
    True, all true.

I remember watching a filler when halfway through I was really annoyed and thought to myself : wtf am I watching? The last three episodes I watched were in the space of 15 minutes on a fast forward mode too, while eating my dinner at the same time. I guess it is something to kill the time.

Just don’t expect anything from Naruto and you wont get disappointed.

CONFIRMED:

Fillers END in Spring.

Source? This weeks manga.
    Last edited by RyougaZell; Thu, 11-23-2006 at 01:27 PM.