Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Naruto Episode Titles

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

About motherfucking time. That is all. I am too naive to think that it's a joke. Blinded by joy I am!

ANN seem's to have taken those episodes off the list and just shows up to episode 199 now.
    197. "The Konoha 11 All Assemble"
    木の葉の11人全員集合
    198. Anbu gives up, Naruto's memory
    199. Out of focus, The seen target
    And on Leaf Ninja it said :
    New information on upcoming titles by way of Pazuzu. And before you ask, the 200 and 201 titles on wiki and ANN have yet to be officially confirmed, so don’t mention them.
    Well, hopefully the fillers will still end at episode 200 :(.
    Last edited by KoKo37; Tue, 08-15-2006 at 12:56 AM.

i've already said it dont believe in it till we actually see the preview or actually see the end of fillers. This is like the 10th time something comes up saying the fillers are ending.

re

would be nice if the fillers ended... just might end up coming back to these forums

Genin
    It's either the end of the fillers, or the end of the world. One of the two.

Same as above, I'm just gonna keep my hopes up and believe it's the end of the fillers. :-) Wouldn't it suck if they went out of the fillers for 25 episodes and went back into fillers for like... 50 more episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian
    Wouldn't it suck if they went out of the fillers for 25 episodes and went back into fillers for like... 50 more episodes?
    I'm inclined to think no. Well, of course it always sucks to have fillers, but the alternative is even worse. As long as we are running these current fillers, nothing changes. But if we run the real episode for a while, it will drastically change the overall setting of the series. Thus, if we then go back to fillers, they are or can be quite different.

I've given up on naruto till these fillers are over. It happens when it happens, we gotta wait it out like Noriega.

@ Assertn: I don't remember not being allowed to discuss the episode preview in the regular forum....(Obviously I haven't been arund as long as youthough) , but the preview is part of the released episode, and it's rare that the preview gives you much more than a glimps of some action with Naruto talking about how he's going to win no matter what.

I would make the argument that knowing a little about the next episode isn't all that bad, but it's really personal preferance, and the whole NO SPOILERS creed is also personal preferance.

I would also make the argument that most shows that I've seen, anime or even US tv, release a preview of the upcoming ep but that doesn't really matter in this case and is totally empty.

And finally I would make some other argumnet, because three tends to be the golden number of points a 'good' argument should have (according to my English teacher in 8th grade) but I can't think of another argument, let alone a rebuttal for it. So I'll close by saying the same thing I'm about to say in another thread. If you don't want any spoilers at all why does this thread still exist? The title inherantly gives information about the upcoming episodes and information about upcoming episodes was a large part of the definition of spoilers last I checked, so by the NO SPOILER creed shouldn't this thread be locked?

EDIT: I am not advocating lockage b/c of me being spoiled. I read the manga and don't care whether people stay in ignorance or not as to the story. But I do love rules, as they offer a confined arena to practice interpreative skills on, as this post has been an example of.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Tue, 08-15-2006 at 09:11 AM.

Yukimura has a point there.
    I mean... the title of the thread gives away there are going to be spoilers here...

Funny we just saw this when there is a sick joke on the almighty ANN heh...

Cal.Syoboi... please get back online...

http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread...hlight=preview
    read some of the posts in there.

Yes, knowing a little about the next episode can be all that bad. Previews reveal things that could otherwise be some of the biggest suspense or plot twist moments in the series. For an example of a REALLY bad episode preview, watch the one at the end of 122. It didn't even take me very long to find a good example.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread...hlight=preview
    read some of the posts in there.

Yes, knowing a little about the next episode can be all that bad. Previews reveal things that could otherwise be some of the biggest suspense or plot twist moments in the series. For an example of a REALLY bad episode preview, watch the one at the end of 122. It didn't even take me very long to find a good example.

Yes you make a valid point but the title of the section is upcoming naruto episode titles after all. If people arent smart enough to know the title will give a little about the next episode then they deserve hearing a spoiler from it.

I think his point is that this section is supposed to be a haven from spoilers, where people are left just as in the dark as people who watch shows with no accompanying manga or other external source of information. The mods/whoever have decreed that this section should be safe from content not yet aired. Apparently this inclueds any content not aired in it's own full episode form. So by rule, even a complete idiot with no common sense at all shouldn't be able to accidentally spoil his or her self in any way while browsing this section.

This is why I don't get why this thread is allowed in here at all. Not that I care about spoilers, but supposedly rules are rules...yet...

I'm fairly certain episode previews HAVE been allowed in the normal discussin thread before. Take the episode 71 discussion, for instance: http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=4291

Several people talk about the preview and screenshots of it are even posted (page 13), but no moderators seem to care. Ah, the days of 15 page discussion threads.

necromancy ftw
    Last edited by mage; Tue, 08-15-2006 at 03:36 PM.

Yeah, it's been allowed, but after a certain episode, I'm pretty sure the rules of the forum changed. I think people stopped caring once the fillers started, but from some point on it's been a rule to consider discussing the preview a spoiler.

And now ANN has episode 200 up with some stupid filler named episode. I can only hope the fillers really are ending and ANN is just playing with our minds.

*EDIT*
    Just checked ANN's website (6:00 pm PST) and it looks like they removed episode 200 filler title. So the hope remains, though slim.
    Last edited by Narasho; Tue, 08-15-2006 at 07:59 PM.

I dot know why Assertn is preaching so much because he made a thread not long ago which was the mother of all spoilers.

*********************CAUTION********************
    ************** MANGA SPOILERS**************

Post-Filler Character Pics (Possible Minor Spoilers)

Possible?

What's the big deal about showing the cast's new clothing? I mean seriously, is anyone going to be like: "OMFG!!! THIS SPOILER RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME!!!! NOOOOO! *kills self*"?

The whole point is that this section is supposed to be spoiler free but I guess in your case ignorance is bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadugar
    I dot know why Assertn is preaching so much because he made a thread not long ago which was the mother of all spoilers.
    I don't know why rebel leader bothered to join into this discussion at all, after we've pretty much finished laying out the spoiler situation here.

Seriously give it a rest guys. Moderator decisions are not to be obsessively questioned. If you have a problem with how we are handling things, then bring it up with one of the admins. This conversation has become cyclic, and therefore of no further interest to me.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Those were very weak arguments from a self-proclaimed Tireless Rebutter.

I think this section should be free of all kind of spoilers. That’s all.

And there are those of us who thinks these forums should be free of all kinds of Jadugar. By sending you on a one-month paid vacation (woohoo!) and simultaneously swearing to become even better when it comes to protecting you guys from spoilers, I'd say we are pleasing both ends. ; )

- El Terra Diablo
    Last edited by Terracosmo; Tue, 08-15-2006 at 11:02 PM.