dragonrage - ?
    Sapphire
    Ayelet
    XanBcoo
    Domnic
    Archangel
    Zana
    Spongy

People with question marks are people that I haven't heard from in a long time. If I can't contact someone, I'll just move to the next person on the list.

If you've signed up, but I forgot you in the listing (sometimes I lose track, if people ask to be on the list but don't actually post in the thread) just let me know and I'll put you on there.

I'm making good progress on DS' scarf, so this is a heads up to the next couple people to be working on the specifications of what you want. You can send me designs, and I can tell you whether or not it's knittable.

I've been trying to get ahold of Masa, but he apparently doesn't check his PM's. So, in the event that neither Masa nor Assassin sends me a proposed pattern before I finish knitting DS' scarf, I'm going to move Sapphi up in the list to be next (because I'm actually very excited to knit legwarmers!)
    Last edited by KitKat; Fri, 05-07-2010 at 11:41 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Repeating that you're such a cool person to be doing this, KitKat.

I can't wait until it's my turn.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Ok, originally i was gonna keep it simple with a headband, but Lucifus' bag made me waaayyy too envious...me wants!

So, if its not too much trouble i'd like something similar. For the pattern, i would like the word "Mac" on the front, with a fireball (you know the one ) in place of an a. On the inside of the flap, i would like this image, on a white background.

For the outside color scheme, i think simple black with a white outline and the letters in maroon/red would be good.

I hope its not too complicated a design. Let me know if you need any other details/dimensions/whatever. I shall be forever grateful for this awesomeness.

I've been around long enough to see you grow on the forums, Kit, but I never really integrated myself into the community to personally get to know you. However, all your knitting works thus far have been amazing, and I just wanted to to let you know that. Like Assassin, the bag for Lucifus is probably my favourite creation, as I've always liked those type of bags (as opposed to backpacks).

Keep up the good work!

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Aww, thanks Alhuin! I hope to get to know you better and to keep making more and more awesome things

Assassin, that sounds like a challenge. Not that that's a bad thing, because I like challenges! But I probably won't start planning it out until after exams are done, so I'll get back to you when it's time to start finalizing the details.

For sure I will be moving Sapphi up on the list anyhow, because my co-worker is going to knit the same legwarmers, so I told her we could knit through the pattern together.

awesome. i'll be waiting eagerly

dragonrage - black fingerless gloves

Wow, good thing I checked this thread, I have asked before but was taken off the list once. :'(

Please don't write me off again.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

I just received the scarf kit, it and the little note are the most awesome thing that's happened to me so far all of 2011, thx a lot! ~
    *will post pics soon* >_>.
    -----------------