Thread: Wallpaper - request! (?)

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar

Wallpaper - request! (?)

ahhh... i dont know if it is the right forum but i do have a request

is anyone of you guys watching "minami-ke"? if yes i found this nearly-finished-wallpaper @ the first seconds in the intro..

however i really suck at using paint/paintship/gimp and so on... i cant change it properly, there is always something missing if i rezise the image...

here is the image i mentioned
    and if it is the wrong forum to use, would you be so kind and suggest a side where i can make such requests?
    http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nap9596ao7.png

i used VLC player...

so the question is, can someone make this picture to a fitting wallpaper? i m asking you guys because of your skills in making sigs etc. (stickies)

Well, you could have put this in the request thread, but this is fine also I guess.

Anyway, i'd be happy to do this for you. Do you have anything specific that you want done to it? As you said, its almost done. If you want it resized, do you have the dimensions you want?

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

at the moment i m using 1152x864 but 1280x1024 or 1024x768 are fine too.. (i hope you mean that with "dimensions" since my english is not so good :P)

to the editing: hmmm its fine as it is, but i wouldn't mind if you play a bit around with the picture.. even though i m satisfied with a simple rezising... however if you want to change colours and stuff like that, feel free to do as you wish

Ok, here you go. Hope you like it.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/9738/kanakz9.jpg

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

yes i do

<3 kana's smile

edit: which size does it have? it says 1080x780 could you please make it 1152x864 xD? again paint won't do it right for me (or at least i m too stupid for it, what do i have to do so that).

edit,edit: HA! i did it on my own! GIMP seems to be so much better than paint :P

geee i finally got through that programm a bit...
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Fri, 11-30-2007 at 11:02 PM.

Wallpaper request

warned for indecipherability

well.
    Since the 13th movie is now our hallelujah and I would really like to know whether it IS the rumoured ending or not, could someone who is japanese or watched the movie in theaters in japan PLEASE SPOIL IT FOR ME?
    I just cant wait another 3-5 months until I can buy the DVD...

Thanks