Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: IRC (now w/ weddings)

RE: IRC

Getting "booted" really isn't an issue at all. You can come back from a kick right away, just turn on auto-rejoin.

Have thought about trying it out but.....dosen't sound like it's that welcoming of a place by reading these posts though.

IRC

Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
    I don't mind someone being mean, I can handle whatever someone can dish out. The fact that I was booted was more of an issue. Iit seems only the priveliged are allowed in the gotwoot channel. On the home page it openly ask people to stop by to the gotwoot channel and you boot people out if they dont do what you want them to. Its not a very open environment for a free exchange of ideas and chat when you just boot someone like I was, and I didn't say anything offense or anything. I can understand being booted for violating rules but it doesnt say anything about following what Mut@t@ says to do. I agree that you have to earn respect but he has not earned mine. What exactly does one have to do to earn respect anyways? I am atl east civil to most people except for those who lash out at me first. I don't go out of my way to make negative comments because I disagree with others or simply because I think it's funny to piss people off. That would be characteristic of a couple people who have been on theis forum for a while and have posted their opinion way too much. Yet I'm not respectible. Why because I'm new?
    wtf? you make it sound like i'm the one who kicked you. guess what, it wasn't me. don't include my name in your bitching when i didn't do anything to you.

and stop being such a baby about this. you got kicked, big deal. it's not anything you should need a tampon for.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

don't let these posts fool you, shinobineko!, u can trust me

IRC

hmm seems like it shinobe neko.. i mean getting booted out really shows that they welcome you.. huh?

you guys are a bunch of wimps...

"He kicked me"... big deal... join back in... when you learn and understand the dynamics of irc then write all that shit you just said...

IRC

"don't let these posts fool you, shinobineko!, u can trust me"

hmm you sure about that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]? Also hear there are rules and what not, like you have to tell an interesting story or something..

IRC

Stop by and find out for yourself.

It's only a boot, not like the end of the world or anything. It's our way of welcoming people. If they come back, then we know they might be cool to talk to.

looks like there are complicated rules here in gotwoot ... and seems like there is a test you have to pass in got wooot channel? test of patience? according to jing? @_@ but shinobi prob can't go in to irc.. hearcd there is a rule called no girls allowed in irc.. or something.. so they won't let her in..

IRC

everyone has told their story... we have heard some lesbo stories... some shitting on their sleep stories... some masturbating and getting caught stories...

heck... Mutata told us about his castration operation and God_Son of his gay adventure... so feel free and join the party you lamers

Edit: if you are not comfortable going to the gotwoot channel you can always

/join #jokersucks-fans

at rizon

everyone is always welcome there

IRC

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    everyone has told their story... we have heard some lesbo stories... some shitting on their sleep stories... some masturbating and getting caught stories...

heck... Mutata told us about his castration operation and God_Son of his gay adventure... so feel free and join the party you lamers
    You wish Bud.

The only way you'll really know what it's like is if you join.

Booting someone out is hardly a welcoming gesture, and now I'm not an interesting person to talk too. I hardly see the point of rejoining a channel where they boot you because you didn't participate, whats to stop them from rebooting you out over and over? (Especially people who are new to IRC, which I am not, people are not very interested in rejoining channels that the get booted out of for no reaseon)Your just a bunch of elitest snobs whos self important opinions are too important to have any one else offer an opinion different than your own. Oh well I don't usually dwell in IRC channels to chat anyways so no big loss to me. Just wanted to see who was there and what was going on. I came, I saw and I was booted. As stated I'm just not cool enough to talk to, so I am excluded. Besides if Mut@t@ is always there than it can't be that great of a place to hang.

I have nothing else further to say on the matter because it is pointless, because whenever I express my opinion then I am labeled as a whiner or not cool enough to talk to and such.

Sig made by Lucifus

hmm.. so that's what ppl are doing at irc.... booting ppl off if they dont' like them.. it's not surprising than why not many ppl are in irc.. totally agrees with foomanchew 24.. nobody would feel welcome there

IRC

Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
    Booting someone out is hardly a welcoming gesture, and now I'm not an interesting person to talk too. I hardly see the point of rejoining a channel where they boot you because you didn't participate, whats to stop them from rebooting you out over and over? (Especially people who are new to IRC, which I am not, people are not very interested in rejoining channels that the get booted out of for no reaseon)Your just a bunch of elitest snobs whos self important opinions are too important to have any one else offer an opinion different than your own. Oh well I don't usually dwell in IRC channels to chat anyways so no big loss to me. Just wanted to see who was there and what was going on. I came, I saw and I was booted. As stated I'm just not cool enough to talk to, so I am excluded. Besides if Mut@t@ is always there than it can't be that great of a place to hang.

I have nothing else further to say on the matter because it is pointless, because whenever I express my opinion then I am labeled as a whiner or not cool enough to talk to and such.
    stop bringing up my name, i didn't do ANYTHING to you.

so what, we asked you to tell us a funny story, but you refused cuz you're not funny. and you know what could've stopped you from getting booted? TRYING to tell a funny story. you couldn't even attempt to tell one. how lame, be a team player.

and who said you were excluded? all you have to do is rejoin the channel. all of us kick each other several times a day and we don't care about it. hell, NarutoMaster gets owned every time he says something, but at least he isn't a uptight, sandy vagina and cries about it all the time like some of you.
    www.rolleyes.net/

You know what... dont come Foomanchew... you take a full paragraph to talk crap...

We are here to have fun... if you dont like it go to animesuki...

IRC

Since when do I need to have areason to give you crap Mut@t@, you randomly attack people all the time. I would think you would appreciate a guy like me.

So, only funny people are allowed in the gotwoot channel? If i would have known that I definately would't have joined, seeing as I lack humor all together. (goes of to corner to cry because there is one less place for an unfunny person like foomanchew24 to go to. sniff, sniff)

You guys make me laugh, you are the ones who are to uptight and getting overly excited at my stupid uninteresting posts.

Besides I deal in sarcasm and sarcasm doesn't translate over the internet.

and bud I left a link for you to convert vcd to avi if you would take a look.

This was fun I hope something else like this comes up again so that we can all rationally discuss it like adults.

p.s. For anyone reading this, do try the IRC channel, your experince may be different than mine, I'm just not well like by some. What can you do, but give crap, or in my case throw crap, at those wo don't like you.

Mut@t@,Mut@t@,Mut@t@, whats wrong with saying your name? Its kinda catchy don't ya think

Sig made by Lucifus

IRC

i doubt that anyone will join after this..

by the way.. Foomanchew24 says it all..

thanks for the link Fooman... i did appreciate it...

that doesnt erase that you were talking crap in those post... damn if you read them again im sure you would agree

IRC

miaka, go on irc! you'll have fun, trust me!

in fact, everyone should join!

don't listen to foomanchew, he's lame anyway. and don't ever talk about being 'civil' and 'adult-like' after you said you'd follow me around and bitch at me for everything cuz i said that one thread you made was stupid, hypocrite.
    www.rolleyes.net/