Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Manga: Team Medical Dragon

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    It may just be the coloring of the 3rd to last page (mixed with my desire for it to be so), but it almost looks like Noiguchi is tearing up at the weight of his decision to let his grandchild perish and for the reasons he did so.

Of course, he's still depicted as a snake in the preceding pages...

Kaito isn't as cold-hearted as I may have been led to believe, and Noiguchi's power base is essentially just for show now; seems like anyone can cross him.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    I'm sorry for upping that thread when there's no new chapter... but I'm watching Doctor X and felt like the synopsis/MC's background and episode events are very close to the beggining of the manga.
    Of course it's not a direct copy as the MC is female vs Male, still it's very close.
    After googling a little, there is a drama for TMD, so it might just be Doctor X really is mimmicking TMD.

I don't know if some of you watch drama, and if among those, some watched TMD or/and Doctor X

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Double post, for a good reason since a new chapter is available:
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/246685/...y_lively-scans

Did not read it for now, as I have to go to work.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Only TMD could turn Noiguchi around and make him almost pitiable. As if this decaying power base weren't enough, his health is following and he sees this intrinsic weakness as something to be exploited should someone else find out, as he would have no doubt done if the situation were reversed. I also like how his fantasy of the humiliation and heckling by other staff portrays them with the same dead eyes that he is usually displays. Karmaic.

149 after a long wait (and hopefully more to come):

Looks like Noiguchi is in full self destruct mode now, but I wonder what for? He's declared last chapter that he has one last gambit to play, and these dinners only serve to allow his enemies to openly identify each other...

I just started reading and just caught up....wow, these are scanlated at a glacial pace, eh?

Chaper 155

Noguchi's grand scheme is a both more far-reaching and well reasoned than I initially expected it to be. Like he says, as he's got nothing to lose, it couldn't hurt to gamble it all on a plan like this, since the worst failure state would simply be retirement. Looking forward to future developments!