Quote Originally Posted by xDarkMaster
Are any of these shows, in your opinion, a MUST see (or atleast up there with the great ones) and why? Or, should I avoid one?

Ghost in the Shell
Full Metal Panic
GunGrave
Berserk
Hellsing
I never ever liked Hellsing, not even a little bit...
Ghost in the Shell is good, but not a MUST.
Full Metal Panic: I'm in the minority on this one.... It's a show lots of people say is great and especially hilarious, but I found it to be pretty weak and hardly funny at all.

Gungrave: I still cry when I watch some of these episodes. The most moving 'gangster' anime I think I've ever seen. Awesome action, great characters, powerful and gritty. But yes, some people don't like the direction it goes at the end, but I found it to be just the further progression of 'dehumanizing' that the show started out with anyway.

Berserk: Watch this show. Delete the episodes. (can even do this as you go through the episodes, saving considerable space) This show is older and it really shows (at least on the version I watched). But I highly highly recommend it. Why?

Because after you watch it you'll be hungry to enter the absolute awesomness that is Berserk the manga. Best. Manga. Ever.
But you might say: I don't read/like manga!
You will after you start reading the Berserk manga.