Thread: Gundam 00F Manga

Gundam 00F Manga

http://www.datorrents.com/download.a...er.zip.torrent

I dont know if its a doujin but heres what it says on Baka Updates manga:

As Celestial Being begins their anti-war activities, Fereshte begins to move in with the group being led by Chall Acustica, an ex-veteran of Celestial Being who had ended her service as a Gundam Meister after getting scarred in an unknown accident. Under her wing is Fon Spaak, an 18-year old career criminal forced into Fereshte's service by using the GNY-004 Gundam Plutone as part of his "services" as a Meister pilot.

enjoy
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    well, i'm confused by how someone can be an "ex-veteran" of Celestial Being if it's set just as CB begins their interventions... but the entire prospect of the '004' mystery being addressed by this manga does make me want to read it...

i'm just afraid it'll spoil stuff from the anime...

and so, on that note, /me puts moderator hat on.... I would like people to NOT mention events and important info revealed in this manga when discussing the show. For all we know, some of the things from this might end up being key in the show, and I know not everyone is going to read this. So, i'd like to again ask that those reading this manga don't go around in the anime discussion talking about the manga.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Im surprised that this thread hasnt gotten that much attention.
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

I did read the manga, it was pretty interesting, especially since it answered quite a few questions posed by the show. I would be surprised if they didn't tie at least some of the things from the manga into the show at all.

Plutone (GNY-004) is apparently a prototype for the missing GN-004 and it looks very similar to the Gundam Setsuna sees in the first ep.

The leader chick could very well know Tierea and be related to the stick up his ass.

If the Meisters ever end up splitting with CB they could end up fighting against Fereshte's prototypes.

I thought this was really good, since it, like Yukimura said, answered a few questions. I'm curious about the other 3 Gundams besides Plutone.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Hmm...I wonder where the other comics are; its difficult to find them