Page 35 of 95 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

but I still want to be loved first.

Quote Originally Posted by Krinoso
    Hello! I'm a friend of SOMEONE here, of which I won't say by his/her/it's request, and I figured I'd come and grief you all with my presence

My name is... uhm... nevermind.
    I am... old
    I am a jewish priest, therefore I don't rape small children (often)
    I go to high school, the same as Jo....I mean my friend's.

The bell rang WOOT
    YAY MY FUN BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by KitKat; Mon, 10-30-2006 at 11:30 AM. Reason: double post
    Now 99% disease free!

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Ok children, if you want to come play at the forums, there are some playground rules, posted in the rules section that you should have a high enough literacy level to be able to understand. Let me highlight one: Double posting is BAD. Due to fancy forum moderator magic, I can merge your posts so it looks like you never broke the rules at all, but you should really just use the mystical 'Edit' button.

Ouch, already busted by the mod...

Welcome to you two~

/me thinks that it was python862 who double posted, but he could be wrong...

sadist1989
    I am new here so please excuse me if i do anything wrong

Amazing....it seems Krinoso knows how to behave himself. Both of you listen to KitKat, least shes brings out a ruler and starts punishing you nubs.

Anywayz......We're far too big, but we're going T&T anywayz. Rob rich people of there candy.(And shoot up peoples houses with Paintball guns should they give us Dental Floss) Whatsup with that? I want candy, not dental floss. =(
    We went through the trouble of getting permits. =D

Well these two bozoz just got nothing better to do in school... Will try to get em off your hands.(Now where'd I put that duck tape.....)

O, and welcome Sadist. =)

(This is what a proper introduction should look like you two.....)

Also, warning to phyton/krinsono, should either of you two get the school isp banned from Gotwoot. There will be hell to pay.
    Last edited by Lucifus; Mon, 10-30-2006 at 10:20 PM.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Hello, I'm The Astronomer. I've been lurking here every day for over a year now, so I know all of you and none of you know me. Scary huh? I'm 27 years old and am from Arctic Village, Alaska. I'm very pleased to allow you to meet me.

Finally...somebody older than Psyke. Welcome.

Know what else is scary? There is now someone 10 years older than me on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by The Astronomer
    Hello, I'm The Astronomer. I've been lurking here every day for over a year now, so I know all of you and none of you know me. Scary huh? I'm 27 years old and am from Arctic Village, Alaska. I'm very pleased to allow you to meet me.
    Lurking over a year?

What ? You couldn’t find the “join gotwoot” button.

Anyway, welcome to GW and don’t be a stranger anymore.

Before joining a forum, I always lurk for a long time, otherwise I find it is very hard to fit in.

Now I am scared. So who have you been stalking all this time? Its time to come out or is it not, one year is long enough.

So what have you been watching this past year?

I find it creepy you need a full year to assimilate to the unestablished Gotwoot customs that change about twice a week...

Also, do you still live in Alaska...?

Welcome anyways.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I haven't been watching much (current) anime this year. I read the Naruto and Bleach mangas weekly, and the only current anime that I've been keeping up with is NHK. The last few animes I watched were Great Teacher Onizuka, Blood+, and Hajime no Ippo. My favorite anime, as you can probably guess by my username, is Planetes. It's the most realistic space anime I've seen, and as an astronomer, that turns me on.

No, I don't live in Alaska anymore. Only around 150-200 people live in Arctic Village. They don't have internet, or much of anything there. The people in that area were nomadic indians, and mostly still live in the same fashion as they have for hundreds of generations. There's only one school with probably about 50 people in it if that helps put it into perspective.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I now reside in Greenland. I have tried living in warmer places, but anything above 0c just kills me.
    Last edited by mage; Tue, 10-31-2006 at 12:10 AM.

Welcome Sadist. If everyone here has forgiven all my crap, I'm sure you're safe.

Welcome Astronomer. How's the stargazing in Greenland? Or are you pointing that telescope at the shower wndows of forum members, you stalker?
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Pretty good since most areas are very isolated and don't have any lights like a big city.

Interesting, because just a few days ago I was talking with a friend about what Greenland is. I know it's a place, but what's in it?

Oh dang, you live in Greenland...And you used to live in Alaska. You sure love the cold, eh? Glad to have you here.

/me doubts The Astronomer really knows who lambchopsil is

I know exactly who you are.

Lurking for over a year before joining... And I thought my about three months were a long period of silent lurking...

Well, for an astronomer a year could be also a short time. Interestingly enough, in astronomy there must be events that are really fast and over in seconds, while there are a lot more things that won't significantly change in millions of years. And living in the frozen, northern wastelands probably only enhances the feeling that little changes in a year...

Hey, I lurked for about a year before joining as well. And I'm glad to know at least one person's here who's around my age, if not a teeny bit older ^^v