Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Im felix, 17, and Im into anime, manga, drums, jujutsu, and rock candy.

Welcome to the forums darklink927 and Felix, Have fun posting!

P.S. mmm, Rock Candy.

VampirePrincess21

Hi Nice 2 Meet Ya

Hi im new here. So i just wanted to introduce myself and make a mark here. In a way. Hope 2 talk 2 some people sooon. Ja Ne!

lara_mikari

Wink Introducing myself...

I'm lara_mikari. I love mangas better than anime [hides].

I entered this site for KKM, but right now I'm 'hooked' with Naruto. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the Forums lara_mikari and VampirePrincess21, I hope you have fun reading and posting! Stick around, this is a fun place if you stay with it.

Spiegel lives in the woods.

Noobs: avoid the woods.

Welcome to the forums everyone. Be sure to post and not vanish in to obscurity.

evolutionz96

Just introducing myself

Just wanted to say what's up to everyone and I hope this site is as cool as I've heard and that's pretty much it!....sorry for not being so very interesting right off the bat!
    anyway let's watch to shows eat some popcorn and maybe have a couple brews!

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionz96
    Just wanted to say what's up to everyone and I hope this site is as cool as I've heard and that's pretty much it!....sorry for not being so very interesting right off the bat!
    anyway let's watch to shows eat some popcorn and maybe have a couple brews!
    I'm down for some brewskies, and popcorn ...

mmm, popcorn.

well let me introduce myself iam dick starbuck
    and iam a looooong time lurker even before my join date
    and i thought is time to start posting( good ones i hope)
    i really likes starbucks but there isn't any starbucks where iam from *curses* and music even though i can't play any instruments

You're from a land with no starbucks or musical instruments?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

well there are instruments but i just cant play any and yes there is no starbucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    Im felix, 17, and Im into anime, manga, drums, jujutsu, and rock candy.
    Drums eh? You good? : D

Why hello thar! The name is Sasori and I've been following the Naruto manga and anime for some time. Once the filler arc started I began to watch Bleach, BlackCat and some other mainstream titles. I'm a computer addict and need to break the habit. Posting here probably isn't helping. *shrugs* Other than that, I love music and reading. I'm 6" 1 -ish. Anyway, I'm hoping you guys can help me if I need it, or perhaps I could help you. Who knows? Anyway, hello.

Special thanks to Lucifus for this fine sig and avatar!

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Greetings, Sasori! You show a high level of mastery in the quickly-vanishing deadly arts of spelling and grammar. I love reading well-written posts, and I sincerely hope you spend some time around here taking part in discussions and getting to know the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasori
    Why hello thar! The name is Sasori and I've been following the Naruto manga and anime for some time. Once the filler arc started I began to watch Bleach, BlackCat and some other mainstream titles. I'm a computer addict and need to break the habit. Posting here probably isn't helping. *shrugs* Other than that, I love music and reading. I'm 6" 1 -ish. Anyway, I'm hoping you guys can help me if I need it, or perhaps I could help you. Who knows? Anyway, hello.
    You had the opportunity to choose Deidara as a nick while it's still free (because it still is right,?) and you choose Sasori?! Damnation!

Regardless, welcome.

Terra: Indeed I could have, if I had thought of it I would have chosen it over Sasori. Sasori isn't even my favourite character. Ah well. My original idea for a name was "L" from deathnote. Apparently names less than five characters aren't allowed. *sigh*

Greetings, Sasori! You show a high level of mastery in the quickly-vanishing deadly arts of spelling and grammar.
    I take pride in that. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasori
    A better entrance would've been to activate some sort of memory seal on one of our veteran members to provide you a more stealthy means of infiltrating our forums.

You've lost your touch
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Damn! I knew I forgot something!

On a side note: Huh? I'm quite confused.

Good God, a newbie with good grammar [i}and[/i] who likes reading!

Greetings Sasori, welcome to the forums, hope you'll feel at home. Mi casa es tu casa and other sayings nobody uses anymore!

Now, perhaps we should go and revive the "Books and reading" thread, I haven't seen it for a while...

Also, just so you know, I like Sasori better than Deidara. So there, no complains on your name from me!

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声