Page 48 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by Sandldan
    It's actually my first introduction here ;o
    Swear I saw you into before, but I guess I was wrong. Ah my failing Mind. Either way welcome again...

Whuddup

Not exactly new here, so I know the ropes; a return, I 'spose you could call it.

Oh really? Then you were here as whom?

I'm official.

You know now that I think about it, I can't even really recall which name I used. I wasn't all that active either, so that might contribute to why.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Quote Originally Posted by Testarossa Autodrive
    You know now that I think about it, I can't even really recall which name I used. I wasn't all that active either, so that might contribute to why.
    Was it "knifecrew"?
    image fail!

Nope, but we share the same computer. Im the one who introduced her to the site and I think she's pretty new here(?), but I figured I might as well rejoin.

what! do we have siblings on our site!

Nope, just temporary roomies. :P

heh well its usually good to see people return.
    wlecome back

I'm official.

Quote Originally Posted by Testarossa Autodrive
    Shit, now I want to find out who you are... pm the email you used back then if you remember.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Not exactly new here, but i thought that i may as well introduce myself

Hello, I`m Carlos, 20 years old, from Dominican Republic, Med student, i like anime, comics, video games (rpg and mmorpg mostly), rock music, and as you may have realized by now i`m very very geeky = (
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

gold347
    hi, peeps just like yourselves big fan of anime & manga hooked on bleech. love naruto too.

Welcome gold347, I hope you stay with us and become a part of the active community!

hyp1992

Hi

I'm David, I like anything about the anime Naruto.

Really? Wow. Most people here do. No offence but, would it kill you to be just a little bit more creative? :P

Special thanks to Lucifus for this fine sig and avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    Not exactly new here, but i thought that i may as well introduce myself

Hello, I`m Carlos, 20 years old, from Dominican Republic, Med student, i like anime, comics, video games (rpg and mmorpg mostly), rock music, and as you may have realized by now i`m very very geeky = (
    I love the avatar I made you

Back

Hey all,

Let me introduce myself again. I joined around Dec. 2005. I was definitely big into anime for a while, then however RL took over and slowly other things became more important. Now that things are starting to get normal again, I am reverting to my true likes =0

I'm 21, male, living in tampa, florida, USA. I am definitely a car enthusiast. I own a 525 hp 2003 cobra convertible. My main interests are RPGs everything from NES to the new stuff (playing Suikoden V atm). Love rock music, Disturbed being my favorite band. I was military for a brief period, but eh.. well.. yeah.

I just started my own business here in tampa. We do computer and network support. It pays pretty well, but owning your own business at 21 is very stressful

Been hoping to catch back up with the Anime, and the people that made it so great.. you guys.. So hi.

Oh and I posted my pic in the pics section, so if you need something to put on your dart board... my gift to you!

scorpion341

Hey Everyone

Hello,
    I am a big Naruto fan and am trying to find episode 105 for download. Does anyone know where I can download it from?

Since you're new, i'll ignore the blatant narootardness of your post. Instead i'll tell you to please read the rules before continuing to post here in order to save yourself a heap of trouble.

If you joined and posted simply to ask that question, then you not only need to read the rules, but also learn to read topic titles....hell, forum titles.

If you joined because you want to be part of this wonderful community and discuss anime with other like minded people, then welcome and salutations. Once again, it would be in your best interest to read the rules, since you'll easily be able to find the answer to your question once you do.

Question any one like bleach?

i've been watching the anime on youtube for quite a while now does any one know how many episodes there are. what i'm saying is, after they save rukia from the soul society, or after she dies ( i'm not quite that far yet) what more could they add to the story line, right now it seems ok but what will ichigo do? i think what i' saying is that him fighting hollows after achieving bankia and basically being superpowered it seems pointless that they could make a worthwhile story line by defeating holoows in nothin' flat.