Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1898

Thread: Introductions

infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by SK
    I hate you.
    Um, that's nice?

Quote Originally Posted by Iridani
    Ello... my name is Iridani... and I'm addicted to gotwoot. *cue in monotone "Hello Iridani" here*
    Ah... Finally it was revealed to me whether you were some old gotwooter who appeared in the irc channel using a new name or if you actually were a new person.

Nice colours in your avatar / sig. Artsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Ah... Finally it was revealed to me whether you were some old gotwooter who appeared in the irc channel using a new name or if you actually were a new person.

Nice colours in your avatar / sig. Artsy.
    I'm definately a new gotwooter... dragged into the insanity by DF.

And thanks muchly, it was made for me by said person above. :P
    ~The imprint is always there... Nothing is ever really forgotten...~
    ~Seduce my mind, and you can have my body
    Find my soul, and I'll be yours forever...~
    ~Signature made by Deadfire~

Haha, I can almost imagine that conversation: "Come and join GW! I'll make you a sig and avatar~"

Anyways, welcome

welcome, iridani. i don't want to assume anything from your username or your very colourful avatar and sig, so i'll just ask instead. are you male or female?

Quote Originally Posted by saman
    welcome, iridani. i don't want to assume anything from your username or your very colourful avatar and sig, so i'll just ask instead. are you male or female?
    Hahaha, trying to hook up with someone online.

i don't need to :P

i was just wondering, because i'd assume from the username, avatar and sig that they were female, but i didn't want to be presumptuous by going "RAHH GIRL POWER!"

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    new users of apparently good quality? what has Gotwoot done to deserve this?

welcome the newcomers. Don't mind SK, his IQ being about 200 makes him somewhat unsociable... and mean... and... well, you know how geniuses are... His initially vicious words are actually an extremely intelligent way of communication that takes some time to get used to. In our dumb speak, he was trying to say 'Welcome and I hope you have a great time!'
    Last edited by Deadfire; Sat, 07-28-2007 at 09:13 AM.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Ha... to the one that asked... yes I'm female :P I'm not partial to pink but I admit the sig is pretty! Aaaaaand... it was more along the lines of "wanna join this IRC?" lol But yeah... Thanks!

Are you hot?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Who me? Nah. But I do see you "pretty much suck" so I'll let you get back to just that.

Ooohh, looks like I just stepped in a big bowl of... SAAAASSSSSSY.

Welcome to GW. Don't take the reputation score too seriously, or you'll fall in with the wrong crowd. And don't listen to df. He's definitely the wrong crowd.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Deadfire your edit makes the post not make sense, just to let you know.

DF is trying to show off for Iridani. Are you impressed, Iri? Can I call you Iri, or Dani, for short? Weird thing is, dude's probably a guy, so we're all vying for her\his attention for nothing. Kind of gross really.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    And don't listen to df. He's definitely the wrong crowd.
    I am definitely the toughest internet tough guy to ever pee in your corn flakes.

Quote Originally Posted by SK
    Deadfire your edit makes the post not make sense, just to let you know.
    You having anything over a 150 IQ doesn't make much sense either yet we let it slide, Humoring you if you will.

DF is trying to show off for Iridani. Are you impressed, Iri? Can I call you Iri, or Dani, for short? Weird thing is, dude's probably a guy, so we're all vying for her\his attention for nothing. Kind of gross really.
    If I wanted to show off I could have given out some bans and more deletion of posts (you know to keep up my badass rep ) random editing of mine and masa's posts have gone on for a long time before you guys have ever noticed.

I think she prefers Iri, or iri-chan. At least thats what she does in IRC

I think this is enough of off topic discussion for now.
    Last edited by Deadfire; Sat, 07-28-2007 at 09:23 AM.
    image fail!

The idea of Dani being a man is pretty slim considering DF knows her in real life. Ahh, how people are uninformed... I wonder if everyone knows Honoko is a girl too. Shouldn't have said that, maybe now she'll be accused of being a man.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Here comes joker-kun, flying in to save the day and defend the status quo!

Really, I'm not going to just take DF's word for it. Do they really know each other irl, or just from some other online community?

So Honoko is a girl? Is she hot?

I recall that Honoko posted some pics previously. But unluckily for you, it might have been in the old thread which was deleted....
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Here comes joker-kun, flying in to save the day and defend the status quo!

Really, I'm not going to just take DF's word for it. Do they really know each other irl, or just from some other online community?

So Honoko is a girl? Is she hot?
    Animeniax you're the most uninformed retard alive. You're pathetic.You think you know everything yet know nothing. You never contribute a thing and you're a failure at being a troll. If I were defending anything it's that who the fuck needs to prove to you whether they're female or male? You're a piece of shit to these boards so no one needs to prove anything. Not to mention your sad harassement at any female members. Go find a girlfriend or even a girl to talk to in real life you sad sack of shit.

There's something for your moronic lifeless ass to disect and reply to.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Ahh crap, I think I might have read the "defend the status quo" somewhere on these forums and plagiarized it without realizing it. Really it was too clever a line for me to have thought it up myself. My mind is kind of a mess with these 12 hour work days and all this sand fly venom currently in my blood.

@Psyke: Do you remember if she was hot in those pictures?