Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Introduce Yourself!

Onepiece (best character ever)

yeah, hes my icon

Introduce Yourself!

I am 17, but have the attention span of a 12 year old with ADHD. I am Canadian, w00t (and also half-french --> not Quebec, REAL France)! I am currently a 1st year at the university of Calgary, and I'm majoring in computer science (for the moment neways...). I like gnomes, donuts, kittens, dragons, roflcopters, ninjas, and of course anime. Being in comsci I get to laugh at all my other friends who went in engineering cuz they have to work 2x as much as me =). I am your classic short, eccentric read-head. I like to draw and I'd like to think that I'm pretty good @ it... but I need more practise.
    My friends call me stilvanus maximus. (actually, only one of my friends but... who cares.)

I am very fluent in french, english, and spanish(but my spanish is learnt from a classroom so I might not know all the slang). I used to be fluent in german but its been like 5 years since i've spoken it. Finally, I am taking a japanese class right now as my option. Which makes a total of 5 languages 0.o

I am actually not completely new to GW, I've been surfing here to get info on eps and stuff for almost a year now but never really got around to making an account here.

EDIT: I am a left-handed! yay.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Introduce Yourself!

1.) WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    2.)Calgary? WOW[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
    3.) #2 was not sarcastic
    4.) alot of my friends have ADHD!
    5.) WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Introduce Yourself!

Thx [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I dont know who #2 is, since i dont watch one piece but the pic is still awesome ^.^

And yes, friends with ADD are the best, especially to have in long, boring classes, like physics or math: you can have "doodle wars" (draw some guy, pass to the other, he draws something owning the guy, passes back, i draw something destroying what owned my guy, etc etc) with them. Then, when your just chillin' with them you make tons of allusions to some of the recurring characters and things you drew, and everyone else is like "wtf u talkin about??? who is the shaded ninja? and what's a random time vortex?".

Also, I forgot to add that I AM LEFT-HANDED! all the cool ppl are left-handed, and it is also scientifically proven that to be considered crazy, and an evil geniuses, you must be a lefty. Else youre just a poser.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Introduce Yourself!

Originally posted by: Mr Squiggles
    Thx [img][/img]

I dont know who #2 is, since i dont watch one piece but the pic is still awesome ^.^

And yes, friends with ADD are the best, especially to have in long, boring classes, like physics or math: you can have "doodle wars" (draw some guy, pass to the other, he draws something owning the guy, passes back, i draw something destroying what owned my guy, etc etc) with them. Then, when your just chillin' with them you make tons of allusions to some of the recurring characters and things you drew, and everyone else is like "wtf u talkin about??? who is the shaded ninja? and what's a random time vortex?".

Also, I forgot to add that I AM LEFT-HANDED! all the cool ppl are left-handed, and it is also scientifically proven that to be considered crazy, and an evil geniuses, you must be a lefty. Else youre just a poser.
    Fuck doodling, I usually hit them! It always turns out into a fun fight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But then we get in trouble[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    On a sidenote, meant #2 as in "2.)Calgary?WOW[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]"

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the forums, Mr Squiggles. You should join the exclusive Canadian group! Ok, so maybe it's not that exclusive, but whatever, join anyways!

And you should post some of your artwork in the fanart section! We've got a lot of people there that can make things with photoshop, but not too many that are actually drawing their own art.

I hope you have fun here, and make some thoughtful contributions to the discussions.

Introduce Yourself!

Thx, I think I will. But, right now, I've got finals, so... I prob wont get around to drawing anything until mid-December when all my exams are done...

Introduce Yourself!

Hello all!

As you can probably tell, I go by as Rakuen. There isn't really much interesting about me; I'm a 14 year old South Korean female (I live in the States though) who likes to draw and complain. Among other things. Like eating.

I've lurked around these forums for a while, but I never signed up until now, mostly due to laziness. n_n;

I may seem a bit cold or superior sometimes, but it's unintentional. Really. I don't know how, but somehow my writing and talking style became like that. ^_^; I try to stop and/or correct myself, but it doesn't always work. So now you have a heads-up.

Yeah, if there's anything else you want to know about me, feel free to ask (as long as it's within reason, of course.).

Introduce Yourself!

Wow another female, i think you're lying though. Got any proof?

Animated avatars aren't allowed here, welcome to gotwoot.

Introduce Yourself!

Ah, sorry about the avatar, I didn't know animated ones weren't allowed.

I probably wouldn't be able to prove to you I'm female unless I post a picture, but I really don't want to do that so believe what you want.

Thanks for the welcome though.

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Rakuen! I hope you'll manage to survive in this pre-pubertal jungle and become one of the few GW dames. You will find your reward for enduring most delightful (you get to discuss stuff with me!!)

Introduce Yourself!

Knives: find me a better one, and I'll replace it.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That place over there........ahh never mind

Introduce Yourself!

do you know how hard it is to see that?

R.I.P Captain America.

Introduce Yourself!

Names....Not telling you...
    Age: 22. Chinese born and living in Spain. Received British education, prefer USA.
    Love anime and everything thats related, read a hell lot more than I post. Guess Im too lazy to write the things going through my head. Anything but politics, if you dont wanna die that is.

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome.

Introduce Yourself!

--------
    Last edited by Carnage; Tue, 10-07-2014 at 05:40 PM.

Introduce Yourself!

I've never posted here.

I'm 20 and Japanese. Left Japan when I was 4 though, so my English is much stronger. What do I look like? Go to google images and type in Giboc. Heh heh heh.
    I love music, and especially metal. I'm getting my feet wet in the world of Anime though. And since I'm here... I'v watched Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and all of Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. What else would you recommend?

Introduce Yourself!

Originally posted by: Giboc
    I've never posted here.

I'm 20 and Japanese. Left Japan when I was 4 though, so my English is much stronger. What do I look like? Go to google images and type in Giboc. Heh heh heh.
    I love music, and especially metal. I'm getting my feet wet in the world of Anime though. And since I'm here... I'v watched Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and all of Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. What else would you recommend?
    *GASP*
    http://pa-ftp.net4bay.com/albums/10-29-2003/Giboc.jpg

Your pretty freaky man [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

As for anime's you should watch, here are some:
    http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...4243&enterthread=y
    http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...5524&enterthread=y
    http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...2886&enterthread=y
    http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...4503&enterthread=y
    http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...6210&enterthread=y

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Introduce Yourself!

This is what came up when i tried a google image search for giboc.

Welcome to the forums, MJ.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07