Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Introduce Yourself!

Well, try speaking in Icelandic and you'll probably be pretty close. Icelandic is descended from Old Norse and is one of the languages that has changed the least in the past few hundred years. This is likely due to the fact that they didn't have a lot of contact with other languages which is one of the main triggers of language change.

Oh, and hello to our newcomers! I hope you all have lots of fun hanging out with us and taking part in the sometimes bizarre conversations that happen at this forum [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Introduce Yourself!

im zoels, been around for a looong time. Im probably the biggest lurker on these boards. As you can see, i joined in 2003. i just like to read and not respond. i used to have a real avatar back on the old boards, but then it got changed and my avatar got screwed and i tried uploading it again and it didnt work and that was that.

Introduce Yourself!

Sorry to disapoint Zoels, but Hadou is defently the biggest lurker here. He almost never posts and signs on every 3-4 months.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Introduce Yourself!

but i sign on like several days a week

Introduce Yourself!

I have never seen your name ever. I don't even remember you from the old days. Why not start posting some.

Introduce Yourself!

You sign in and lurk while Hadou lurks as a guest. He's a ninja lurker [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Introduce Yourself!

Who the hell is Hadou?

Introduce Yourself!

This guy:

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Introduce Yourself!

Never heard of him. Suprised you have.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Introduce Yourself!

I notice little things like this [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Bordom is not a good thing....

Introduce Yourself!

I thought you knew him but you actually noticed him? Damn.

Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone, I'am Danniell,21. New to the forum, but long time Naruto fan, if anyone cares i like Itachi the most. My freind Steve was the one to give credit to for letting me catch the ninha fever. Anyway, nice to meet you all, please don't take it out on the noob, peace out.

Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm Juan, 16. I've been reading the forums for a while but I just now joined. I'm Colombian but I live in Florida USA. I'm a big anime fan and have been for a while ever since I was little, an I've enjoyed reading the forum.

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Jaun! Just some advice, animated sigs aren't allowed...Hope to see you in the forums.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Introduce Yourself!

Thanks FrogKing

Sasuke_silo

Introduce Yourself!

hey am Alan am 17 crazy just started watching naruto and i prefer teh english versoions.

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Alan.

For the reference, you're 17 years old. Spell like it, please. This is not an AOL chatroom.

Introduce Yourself!

So... There actually exists somebody who prefers the English versions, after having had the opportunity to test both. Peculiar.

Introduce Yourself!

Believe it!

Introduce Yourself!

insanitii. the name's viet. obviously from my name, you should be able to tell what ethnic i am. finishing my last year of highschool. currently living in montreal quebec. i enjoy playing initial d: 3rd stage, mmos, street fighter, counterstrike, and i draw fairly well. and my grammar? psh ... its the internet.