Page 16 of 95 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by topeq
    Hai ALL(Anybody who View This)...
    Nice to Know U all...
    You think you know me? YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

But stick around, maybe you will in the future.

Me, myself, and me again...

Well my name is Stian Michael, just call me Stian or NaitS... I'æm from norway
    I'm a computer(g33k :O) Well.... almost though... Thats what I'm good at and thats what I'm gonna work with I'm 15 atm, turning 16 20th of July while we are at our summer home in Finland, my mother is finnish so minää ossan puhuu suomea I'm a happy boy...
    I'm addicted to anime <3333 and movies... I also play a game called Counter-Strike, with my team #Imprezive @ Qnet... We are going for www.letolan.com in June... gotto go FTW
    30.000 NOK 1st price... Well now you might think... That guy only sits at he's computer 24/7.... Not actually, I go school 8-15.00 evryday, go to practice(training, condition each.) I play Drums (Forgott to mention that ) And I use my time with friends or..(g33king witch i love) The rest of the day heahahe ...
    I also looooove, Final Fantasy, the whole series...(Where are you FF12?!?!?!?!)
    Well... I like breakdancing(shhhh!) not very good though... or... I don't know... How it looks to others but... Care anywayzZz! Im also a LDS if you know what that means... <3
    hmmmm.... Well I'm mostly a normal person.

I like chapelle show and prison break, my name is earl too btw...

This would be a very good post to introduce yourself if anyone could even get themselves to read past the first line. Read our rules and you will find that we do not like leet-speak, AOL speak, foreign languages or retard speak. Take this as your warning for now; do not let this happen again
    Last edited by Deadfire; Mon, 04-24-2006 at 05:29 PM.

bladen_1020
    my name is bladen, I'm both a gamer and anime fan.

^ Ummmmm, I know I've seen that sig before. Isn't that knives122's?

I fear we have a foul sig-bandit in our midst. Gather your weapons, citizens, and let us defeat this mockery of a man!
    Last edited by Mr Squiggles; Fri, 04-28-2006 at 02:48 AM.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

that is indeed knives122's sig. probably not a good idea to use someone elses sig like that. also, dont type in colors....that falls under the 'use common sense' rule. other then that, welcome.

Damn! I knew it looked familiar, but I didn't think somebody would snatch a sig from someone else, just like that, so I thought my brain made an error. But you are right, it's Knives' sig, indeed.

How peculiar.

Maybe by a freak of coincidence bladen made his own sig in photoshop and it turned out to be the exact same as knives, even though bladen had no knowledge of knive's sig's existence. You never know...

But seriously dude, stealing sigs, like wtf? Thats one of the thing's you just can't steal because it's painfully obvious that you did. Friendly advice: don't become a burglar or a con artist, you would suck at it and get caught within five minutes.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Yep, Thats definitely Knives122's Sig. I remember when he made it. You can even see where he put the word Knives on the blade... And it looks like he just ripped the image location straight as it's coming straight from Knives' Photobucket account.

I sure hope you have permission to use it dude, otherwise that's pretty shitty of you to just up and yank it like that, especially using his own host.

Or maybe bladen is Knives' girlfriend in the RL, and they share the same sig as a sign of mutual love and understanding, sharing of feelings and property... Or maybe not.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    lol at the Knives imposter.

i don't quite see what's wrong with a user using different color fonts, so long as they don't abuse them (using tons of different colors, using ones that are hard to see). Blue font looks allright with me.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

That place over there........ahh never mind
    hmmmmmmmmmmm -_-

(I'll try the nice guy approach first)

Hi Bladen_1020, you seem to have my sig, the sig that was specifically made for me, the one that I made for myself to put up here in my sig location thing. Would you kindly remove it from your name and never use it again.

Thanks!!!!
    Last edited by Knives122; Sun, 04-30-2006 at 03:15 PM.

R.I.P Captain America.

Hello.

I'm Aiham. I initially used to only get the fansubs from the website, but then found out a friend frequents this forum so I decided to join because it seems like an active place so I'm sure it'll be cool coming here.
    Give me the saix.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiham
    Hello.

I'm Aiham. I initially used to only get the fansubs from the website, but then found out a friend frequents this forum so I decided to join because it seems like an active place so I'm sure it'll be cool coming here.
    Who is this "friend"? I need a username. Aiham? That's kinda like the guy "Ash". Is he your buddy?

You 'need' a username?

If you say so. A guy called kAi told me about it.
    Give me the saix.

Kai's a cool guy. If your his friend then welcome to the forums.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Thanks samsonlonghair.
    Give me the saix.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Now you can stop lurking around IRC, with us not knowing who the heck you are.

Welcome
    image fail!

Quote Originally Posted by Aiham
    Hello.

Well after reviewing the preliminary cross examination that was conducted by Deadfire on IRC, it seems that you are a cool guy. But the fact that Kai is your friend leads me to think that you might be as evil as he is . Anyways only time will tell.

Welcome to Gotwoot, drop a few post here and there once in a while. As a once fellow lurker, I must say it is much better to be involved in the discussions, than just reading them, most of the time..

Enjoy all that there is to offer, once again welcome.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Hello,

I've been lurking around these forums for awhile, but I finally registered. I'm currently watching Naruto and One Piece, but looking for some more "mature" action anime. As you can tell from my sig, my favorite anime is Hellsing. My name "Huhuromo" is completely made up, and if it actually means something in Japanese, it is purely coincidence. I will try hard not to make useless posts or break any forum rules.

PS: I used to like the old website layout more.