Page 55 of 95 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1898

Thread: Introductions

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Let's stop attacking other users. It's getting very, very old and, regardless of my opinion, no user should be attacked. For the place where new users are supposed to introduce themselves and be 'welcomed' into the forums, this thread has devolved into an impossibly assinine circus.

This isn't about who can piss off other people the most, get the most attention, etc.
    Thank you

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I was just introducing Iridani to our testosterone-laden clubhouse, then this joker decides to talk some shit about me and get the mods involved. Sheesh.

Anyway, I think it would be fair to let everyone know who the females are here so we know to treat them appropriately. After all, women have special needs and considerations. Look at the way Shinda was berated in the Naruto forums for incorrectly posting and disregarding the rules. It's downright shameful to treat a woman that way. She's probably in tears right now, and might never come back to this forum. For shame...

@joker-kun: if I'm a failure at being a troll, how is it I manage to rile you up so easily? Not that I'm trying to be a troll, but still.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

I'll defend myself But not with attacking other users. This was just mentioned! Warned

Now back on topic....

Welcome Iridani! Wow, who woulda thought, the fire of death actually did something right! I would have so sent you a gift basket full of graphics had DF not already Bribed you with his signature. =(

Glad to have you, its been awhile since we've had someone semi decent join up and actually stick around. Tell us about yourself!
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Sun, 07-29-2007 at 04:11 PM.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Man SK, I thought it meant something harsh to get WTFPWND, but it seems it's not difficult if joker's weak shit is all it takes for me to get pwned. Guess I'll have to rethink my life and goals and how I treat people. NOT (which by your standards means I just WTFPWND you and joker and all your moms).

Back to the topic, where the girlies at??

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifus
    Glad to have you, its been awhile since we've had someone semi decent join up and actually stick around. Tell us about yourself!
    But Iridani only has 10 posts

I thought Lucifus was jumping the gun a little too, then I remembered Iridani is a girl and it all made sense.

Btw, she's mine, so the rest of you net nerds can put your e-penises away.

*Waits for DF to ban Animeniax*
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    But Iridani only has 10 posts
    Lots of people who posted in this thread never got that many, I dare claim without even checking the statistics. Besides, she's a lot more active in the irc, after all, and for many people the forums and the irc are a part of the same thing (though there are some who do place them clearly at different levels of importance... *cough* DO *cough* Haku *cough*...)

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    I thought Lucifus was jumping the gun a little too, then I remembered Iridani is a girl and it all made sense.

Btw, she's mine, so the rest of you net nerds can put your e-penises away.
    I'd say bite me... but I'm afraid I'd get rabies.

Anyways... thank you Lucifus! I've only been around a couple days but I'll try to make the most of it Glad to see there is an intelligent being around here. Thanks for the welcome and not jumping me with "GIRL?!!?! ZOMG NEKID PIX?!" :P
    ~The imprint is always there... Nothing is ever really forgotten...~
    ~Seduce my mind, and you can have my body
    Find my soul, and I'll be yours forever...~
    ~Signature made by Deadfire~

Hey People , I just found this site while browsing for some fan art , and decided to join because it looked like a nice community

anyhow , My name is Vincent and Vince for short , 21 Years old and following an ICT education in College , and I live in The Netherlands.

My Hobbies are watching movies , anime , reading manga and fantasy books and hanging and drinking out with friends.

so , nice to meet you all people

Nice to meet you Vince, on this, the day of my birth. You sound like a pretty interesting guy and with your interests I'm sure you'll enjoy the community if you get active a bit. Same to you Iridani.

"GIRL?!!?! ZOMG NEKID PIX?!" Haha, this i'm seen before, and have learned that people usually dont appreciate comments as such. I'm surprised DF himself hasn't dropped a line like this himself yet.

Just know this newcomers! GotWoot may have its weight in E-Penises, but some shall wield there E-Penises for the good of the community.
    Last edited by Lucifus; Mon, 07-30-2007 at 10:44 AM.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

What's with all the dutch ppl joining, I remember i used to be the only one
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow
    What's with all the dutch ppl joining, I remember i used to be the only one
    You're now expendable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifus
    Nice to meet you Vince, on this, the day of my birth. You sound like a pretty interesting guy and with your interests I'm sure you'll enjoy the community if you get active a bit. Same to you Iridani.

"GIRL?!!?! ZOMG NEKID PIX?!" Haha, this i'm seen before, and have learned that people usually dont appreciate comments as such. I'm surprised DF himself hasn't dropped a line like this himself yet.

Just know this newcomers! GotWoot may have its weight in E-Penises, but some shall wield there E-Penises for the good of the community.
    I've been as active as I can be/feel up to so far... who knows I may actually become an addict :P So far I'm entertained with the crowd... and no... DF hasn't used that line :P

PLUS... welcome to the new newcomer!
    ~The imprint is always there... Nothing is ever really forgotten...~
    ~Seduce my mind, and you can have my body
    Find my soul, and I'll be yours forever...~
    ~Signature made by Deadfire~

I love the Dutch. I love Heineken.

Hi all. I'm somewhat new to the world of anime, and in looking for a place to discuss anime I was directed here by Yukimura (RL bestest friend EVAR).

So far I've only seen Gundam SEED, NG Evangelion, Death Note, Trigun, Air Gear, Ikki Tousen/ITDD, Juusokikou(?) Dancouga Nova, the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Ouran High School Host Club, 2064 and maybe one or two others that I'm forgetting now, and am currently watching History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Gundam SEED Destiny, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Claymore, Kaze no Stigma, The Skull Man and am about to start Code Geass.

Hope to see you on the forums soon!
    -SF

Welcome to the forums ..

On another note.. I think I may stick around for a while.. until I forget about joining the IRC channel.. or I die..

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowflame
    So far I've only seen Gundam SEED, NG Evangelion, Death Note, Trigun, Air Gear, Ikki Tousen/ITDD, Juusokikou(?) Dancouga Nova, the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Ouran High School Host Club, 2064 and maybe one or two others that I'm forgetting now, and am currently watching History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Gundam SEED Destiny, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Claymore, Kaze no Stigma, The Skull Man and am about to start Code Geass.
    I wish I had never seen Code Geass... So that I could watch it for the first time again!

Not a bad start. Though if you intend to stick around here, you might also want to eventually add Fate Stay Night into your list.

Lol Shadowflame, you actually came here. Good job, just remember what I told you. And when you've watched Code Geass you'll understand so much more about the world. Anyway, you're not fooling anyone, 2064 doesn't exist (yet)!
    Last edited by Yukimura; Sun, 08-05-2007 at 12:16 AM.