Page 47 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Dancer
    Now, perhaps we should go and revive the "Books and reading" thread, I haven't seen it for a while...
    You people here read?? Naw, I'm kiddin'. I like the idea of a book thread. And.. is my grammar really so amazing for a newbie?

Special thanks to Lucifus for this fine sig and avatar!

woot more canadians! welcome!

also, a newbie who can spell and use grammar properly is kind of a change of pace. on average, noobs on anime forums "ushally tiep liek dis n theb egginning"

Quote Originally Posted by saman
    on average, noobs on anime forums "ushally tiep liek dis n theb egginning"
    Wow.. That's painful. I guess reading has benefited me after all!

lol okay, well, that was an exaggeration, but you get the point :P

what do you like to read?

Smile Hi All New to the Board...I love Anime Looking foreware to seeing

Hi all...

I found this site and decided to join because I Love Anime and I would love to see a lot more and get to meet people...

Thanks gotwoot for such an AWSOME Site

Enter Sandman.

Wow. Even I wasn't that old back when Metallica published that song.

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream! Welcome to the forums, Hope you stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    A better entrance would've been to activate some sort of memory seal on one of our veteran members to provide you a more stealthy means of infiltrating our forums.

You've lost your touch
    I'm ashamed to say that I just got that. *slaps forehead*

On another side note: Welcome sandman423!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasori
    And.. is my grammar really so amazing for a newbie?
    Ohh boy. Yes, yes it is. You can also tell who's gonna be sticking around and who would make good members from a newbies first post. And you my friend just got an A on both.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifus
    Ohh boy. Yes, yes it is. You can also tell who's gonna be sticking around and who would make good members from a newbies first post. And you my friend just got an A on both.
    This one made me look back on my first post to see what it was like. What do you think of my Grammatical Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiegel
    Hi my name is Winston, I go by the nick Spiegel in IRC and here, I would just like to say hello, I watch anime whenever i can download it. Some of the series i watch are Bleach, Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Last Exile, and other. I like cheese and I go to a Catholic highschool. I am a senior this year. I work in the Catering business and have some other side jobs. I hope to be posting more soon and hope to get to know everyone.

Thankyou,
    Spiegel
    P.S. Aw, no new members today. *Crys*

Nothing near as bad as most I've seen. Man oh man, I wish I could find my first post.
    "Find all posts made by this member" only goes so far though. =(

The introduction could have used some work, but other than that, worlds better than most.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

hey guys im new here my name is lily and im 18 this year...my fave anime is detective conan basically i like all that mystery stuff but im kinda not in to horror types that scares me to death.....anyways hope i can make alot of friends here

have you seen all three hundred something of the episodes of conan?
    if so im gonna proceed to make this face =O

I'm official.

Quote Originally Posted by conan_ryuu
    hey guys im new here my name is lily and im 18 this year...my fave anime is detective conan basically i like all that mystery stuff but im kinda not in to horror types that scares me to death.....anyways hope i can make alot of friends here
    /server irc.gotwoot.net
    /join #gotwoot

tweaker

Whassup

Hello gang, this is Tweaker here. I've been an anime fan for quite some time now. My favorite anime's are Naruto, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin and Ninja Scroll. I can't wait for Jubei Ninpucho 2 to come out, Jubei rules. Always wondered who would win between the 4 of them...

Tweaker

rcmcrizarri

Smile hello everyone

hello everyone Im rainier rizarri

hello to all and to all anime fan lovers im just wandering when i download the animeone hunter x hunter ova greed island it keeps saying failure to request download
    Last edited by rcmcrizarri; Thu, 03-22-2007 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcmcrizarri
    hello to all and to all anime fan lovers...
    I believe most people here are anime fans or even love anime, but I'm far from certain lovers of anime fans are present in such large quantities...

Nonetheless, welcome aboard.

Oh well guess it's about time i made a proper introduction for myself.

Been a member for a while but started browsing the forums earlier than that, but i guess my shyness has started to slowly melt away lately.
    Saw my first anime at a friends place, he showed me Dokuro-chan... Not really the perfect serie for a starter but some part of it caught my interest and i wanted more. Since Naruto was the only serie i had heard about before it became the first serie i downloaded. Well not really since i accidentally downloaded Ah my goddess instead, dont ask me how i succeded in mixing them up... Was a bit ' what the hell is this' at first but were unable to stop.

It has only accelerated since then. Some of my favorite series at this moment is Elfen lied, Rurouni Kenshin, GTO, Samurai champloo, Black lagoon the movies by Hayao Miyazaki and many many more that's just as good. Im not very found of ranking things or comparing them to each other, especially across genres.

Im a Swedish speaking finn living and studying in Finland, i spend alot of my free time at my computer watching anime, surfing or playing some games with friends. Im also into martial arts, currently training a finnish martial art called Han moo Do which i've been doing for a year soon. Been trying to catch up on alot of books lately but i've been having a bit of insufficient time for that.

Guess that sums it all up, you'll hopefully be seeing some increase in my posts from now on.

Welcome to the forums tweaker and rcmcrizarri, I hope you enjoy your time here. Also, a second welcome to Sandldan for your wonderful second intro.

It's actually my first introduction here ;o