Thread: Bleach Help Center

Bleach Help Center

Just creating this thread so that people who have random questions or need help with something Bleach related can just post in here; things that surely don't warrant the creating of a new thread.

So what I need help with is that as of late there has been some discussion about Isshin losing his powers, so I wonder if any of you remember what was the chapter where he talks with Ishida's dad or to whomever and it was alluded that he indeed lost his powers.

Forgot in what chapter I left off. The last thing I read was all the captains arrived on the city, while Ichigo and company seem to have gotten stuck in Hueco Mundo, or some crap like that. So can someone tell me what chapter this was? I don't know if this was before or after the minus chapters, which I read.

That chapter you mention is what happened just before the minus chapters.

Chapter 316 is the first one after the minus chapter.

Whats with him? Isn't he one of the most powerful people in the series? I mean we know that he's a former captain of the 13 squads and that he has something like, an Aizen amount of power but like, is he part of the royal guard now? That's what I've heard.

Actually i have a question something i never quite understood.

Why cant Zangestu go back to normal state? Why does it always remain in ShiKai?

Blog Entries
    Because it's a permanent release type, like Zaraki's sword

Here

This is the only time they mentioned anything like this?