Thread: Posts in Flame Pit should count towards post count

Posts in Flame Pit should count towards post count

Not like anyone really cares these days, so why not? Lots of insightful posts and clever material in the pit these days, so it's not just a garbage dump anymore.

You can exclude the "in one word" thread from my request.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Not gonna happen. Can't go on a per-thread level, and I think there's still people who probably care. Don't know who ... but someone, for sure.

Also, if no one cares, then theres no need to do it.

I think complich8 answered the question decisively; there was no need for your 2 cents.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?