Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Gundam 00: Second Season

Yeah.. Nadleeh and the supersnipe are things worth of keeping silent, but 'just' a claw doesn't seem to be all that much of a secret weapon. Like keeping it a secret that Exia had 7 swords

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Heh I dont see the point of them being all like" Oh noes they know Dynames can snipe things out of orbit" When they never EVER used it besides the accident =\

I think it was a big deal, just like nadleeh was. Virtue was a big clunky fortress of doom, whilst nadleeh was like a lethal ninja.
    Kyrios however was the hit and run type of mobile suit with little real close combat abilities, whereas exia excelled at it, the best way to deal with the hit and run type, is get real up close and personal, but what if this unit suddendly has a pilot killing move? That would scare the shit out of most pilots, just like nadleeh suprised them.

Also pilot killing enables you to safely disable the enemy, whilst leaving the suit intact, there is no better way to salvage a suit, especially if that suit was a stolen CB gundam or something. That's prolly part of the reason they didn't want it revealed yet, cause if they got their hands on kyrios, they would have a better chance of getting the other ones as well
    -----------------

Heres another trailer of season 2:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-416...Trailer-2.html

Edit: Or for those who prefer youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn7ziSoOqtM
    Last edited by TheBladeChild; Tue, 08-05-2008 at 08:28 PM.
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

Lasse is alive, yay! And that girl the bottom left is said to be Ian's daughter

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I like the new outfits.

How should I say it.......they're pretty sexy.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Wed, 08-06-2008 at 09:18 AM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Is it me or does that means that Lockon is FUCKING BACK !?

As stated about a dozen times before, Im pretty sure thats his twin brother.

Heres the subbed version of the new trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEyuKbvWFtY
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Just thinking.. The 0 Gundam isn't used as far as I can see.. Maybe there's a pilot they're holding back? (Lasse?)

I always thought the 0 Gundam was simply a prototype. They did mention that Felt's parents were the previous generation of Gundam pilots, so maybe got to pilot it. From what we've been told, Celestial Being decided to declare their existence to the world with the four from last season. They've probably been involved in various other missions in secret, such as the battle where Setsuna was saved. (I'm not sure if recruiting Setsuna was the goal of that intervention itself, or whether it was simply a bonus.)

If I understand it right from the epilogue of ep 25, the 00 Gundam is also a first generation MS..

Quote Originally Posted by TheBladeChild
    Heres the subbed version of the new trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEyuKbvWFtY
    Even shorter than shampoo commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    If I understand it right from the epilogue of ep 25, the 00 Gundam is also a first generation MS..
    They said the 0 Gundam was a first generation I think, while the 00 series Gundams (00-1 Exia ~00-5 Virtue) were second generation suits. I think the new gundams (Still in the 00 series) are still second gen.

I'll give the episode a check later.

How overpowered, noticed that 00 got TWO Generators on it's back.

I actually like how 00 gundam turned out. The recent gundam series have been making the "2nd mobilesuit" way too over the top. I actually think they played it a little conservatively this time with Setsuna's new suit. I hope they keep him to close combat like they did for the most part of season one. I really dont want to see him with a Wing-Zero-esque(sp?) buster rifle. My only gripe about the other mobile suits are that they seem really plain compared to the season one suits. Seravee Gundam just looks like a even blockier version of Virtue and Cherudim actually looks scaled back compared to Dynames IMO.

maybe this time they will start underpowered (not likely, still hope so) unlike the first season

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma
    How overpowered, noticed that 00 got TWO Generators on it's back.
    I think those two cones on the shoulders are just the propulsion/G.N. particle emitters and the G.N. drive is still located in the chest.
    edit:
    That's probably why at the epilogue, Ian is having a hard time to make 0 Gundam's GN drive to work on the 00 because it needs to power two propulsion units.
    Just my speculation...

I'm still thinking they're two GN drives on 00's shoulders. Possible theory why 0 Gundam's and Exia's GN Drive was giving Ian a headache is they're two different generations of GN Drives, and most likely had different performance parameters. If we look back to the first episode of Gundam 00, the 0 Gundam emitted particles in a peculiar pattern. Throne Gundam Drei had a similar emission pattern, and don't forget that that was plagiarised from the original blueprints. That hints that there were possible significant advances between the 0 and 00 generation Drives.

Like you said though, this is purely speculation...
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Tue, 08-12-2008 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross
    maybe this time they will start underpowered (not likely, still hope so) unlike the first season
    Yes, because I would totally pilot a underpowered suit to go against the world and change it........